Register

Chaos Cluster has returned.

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: The corrupt a wish game  (Read 106837 times)

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
The corrupt a wish game
« on: October 11, 2009, 09:09:52 pm »
How it works:

1. Read the last posted wish.
2. Respond with a post that TECHNICALLY grants the wish, but very much not as the wisher intended. This can involve things going horribly wrong, or just plain silliness. Replies can range anywhere from a 1 line response to a quick story. Be creative. :)
3. Finish by posting a wish of your own.
4. Do not post twice in a row - someone else has to corrupt your wish.

Example:
I wish I didn't have to worry about money.
The global economy collapses, and everything returns to the barter system.

I wish we had fusion power generation.
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"I never knew faith had to come with an instruction manual." - Source Unknown
"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Bman21212

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: The corrupt a wish game
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 05:51:51 am »
We have fusion power, but only one generator.  The world is plunged into chaos over this generator, everyone wanting it for themselves.

I wish I could teleport wherever I wanted whenever I wanted for free.

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2009, 07:11:16 am »
You can... unfortunately so can everyone else, and 2 people teleporting to the same place at the same time becomes the leading cause of death.

I wish a fix had been found for the genetic bug that causes aging.
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

oarsof6

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2009, 05:01:41 am »
The gene is found and corrected; future human generations do not age beyond a single celled zygote, resulting in the extinction of the human race.

I wish there were more hours in the day.

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2009, 06:57:55 am »
The earth's rotation slows to the point that a day lasts a full month. Unfortunately, this causes the side not facing the sun to freeze over, making it very difficult to live outside of currently tropical areas.

I wish all house chores were performed by robots.

oarsof6

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2009, 02:13:24 pm »
All house chores are now preformed by robots, along with everything else that humans used to do, because humans are now extinct (see previous zygote post).

I wish that I could work from home every day instead of just 2x a week.

iggy

• Member++
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2009, 04:53:21 pm »
You can, unfortunately it's because you got fired and you're now doing the house work.

I wish I got another good spot to post "that's what she said" in the line association thread.

oarsof6

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2009, 05:21:05 pm »
You do, except it's about yo momma

I wish that I had a 1.2 aperture lens

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2009, 06:44:05 pm »
You do, but they accidentally made it from green glass.

I wish someone had figured out dolphin languages well enough for us to talk to them.

oarsof6

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2009, 06:46:49 pm »
We already have, except all the dolphins would talk about was fish, so the device was disregarded.

I wish Trerro would finally realize that animals are not more intelligent than humans.

iggy

• Member++
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2009, 08:44:13 pm »
He does, and for that reason he decides to go on a mission to kill all animals, for they are inferior to man.

I wish someone would fund space exploration some more again... beyond sending bombs to the moon!

oarsof6

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2009, 09:01:59 pm »
President Obama announces the next trillion dollar project: bombing Mars!

I wish that President Obama would quit spending money that we don't have

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2009, 09:09:39 pm »
Tax collectors show up at your house with weapons to make sure they have the money.

I wish Oars didn't reject science.

oarsof6

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2009, 09:57:08 pm »
I've had enough with computers, and am going back to school next year for Chemistry... I will now be teaching your children science.

I wish that Trerro would reject stereotypes

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2009, 10:16:41 pm »
I do, changing nothing.

(I don't say you reject science because you're Christian - there's been a LOT of scientific advances by Christians - Newton probably being the most notable example, and the majority of Christians do, in fact, accept modern science. I say you reject science because you think the freaking world is 6000 years old, which flies in the face of just about every branch of modern science (and hell, some of the ancient ones - even the Mayans knew the world is the older than that), and it's a claim that can be disproven dozens of ways.)

If you want to discuss this further, please take it to debates - I only posted what I did because of your "I wish Trerro didn't think animal intelligence exists" one.

I wish we had a Mars colony.