Register

Chaos Cluster has returned.

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: The corrupt a wish game  (Read 106900 times)

oarsof6

• View Profile
Re: The corrupt a wish game
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2009, 02:46:26 am »
Texas, and every other state in the union become their own country. However, since Texas has all of the guns, it isn't long before Texas conquerors the remaining 49 former states, and soon overruns Mexico and Canada. The Empire of Texas now rules North America, and appoints George W. Bush lifelong King.

I wish that we were older, than we wouldn't have to wait so long...

GPH

• Purplasm
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2009, 09:18:44 pm »
...you are now older. Congratulations, you no longer have to wait so long to die? o.0

I wish that I knew how to drive already :\

=||=

Aamer

• This is a custom title!
  • Administrator
  • I eat babies!
    • View Profile
    • this is a website title
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2009, 11:40:08 pm »
you learn how to drive, but because you live in england, you're more likely to get into an accident. your insurance rates go up before you've even paid off this now hunk of junk car and you fall into serious debt...  oh wait, thats my life :p

i wish companies had peoples best interests at heart instead of being money hungry

(try not to ruin it with a, end of capitalism rant... make it more difficult :) )
i havent had a sig in ages

iggy

• Member++
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2009, 03:28:12 pm »
They dio, and hence you're fired for getting too close to young girls that just want to fly :(

I wish I had... X-ray vision!

Aamer

• Administrator
  • I eat babies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2009, 03:52:05 pm »
you do and get locked away for being a mutant. The government then tries to use your ability for intel gathering but you essentially become a slave.

i wish i could control the nature of time itself. speeding or slowing time becomes my choice. Relativity goes out the window... welcome to the age of My time.

The_Black_Assalant

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2009, 07:37:19 pm »
you gain control over Relativity. you can now speed and slow time at your will. how ever after many round's with christ at the last supper you speed time to a point that it cant be stopped and you bypass armagenden and piss off satin. your now his love toy. that was fun =)

I wish we could pick our gentic makeup, IE>sex,look's,eye color,and so on PRE BIRTH. courrpt that
If the pie was a lie,why did it taste so good.

in loving memory of the fallen friend's, Breakdown,Ocity,Dycyn :P and those name's lost in the destruction of the secret island destroyed by Falsa.

Currently Playing Ragnarok online 99 Trans sinx Flash-Blades,OutSellMe level 31 merchant,Lord Bo0m level 93 wizard,Agility sez what! level 31 swordsman,Icy Fingered Gank thief level 46

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2009, 07:49:37 pm »
You can, but everyone can, offering you no advantage whatsoever. Additionally, because most people now look rather similar (and therefore have extremely similar genes), disease spreads much faster, and most people are killed in a plague. The ones that survive are those who look a bit weird by choice.

I wish I could shapeshift.
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"I never knew faith had to come with an instruction manual." - Source Unknown
"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

The_Black_Assalant

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2009, 10:08:46 pm »
you can,you morph in to chris from family guy and become good "friends" with herbert you know :P

i wish i was a pair of ladies underware size 5,wore every other day by a size 5 panted female/ not shemale ;)

in loving memory of the fallen friend's, Breakdown,Ocity,Dycyn :P and those name's lost in the destruction of the secret island destroyed by Falsa.

Currently Playing Ragnarok online 99 Trans sinx Flash-Blades,OutSellMe level 31 merchant,Lord Bo0m level 93 wizard,Agility sez what! level 31 swordsman,Icy Fingered Gank thief level 46

Aamer

• Administrator
  • I eat babies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2009, 12:22:19 am »
period juice.... (that was too easy)

i wish everyone on earth who was hungry was given 1 free meal a day paid for by people making over 10mil a year (and trust me, it's a lot of people)

The_Black_Assalant

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2009, 02:58:53 pm »
they do,unfortunately it's a burger from the milan mc donalds and they all contract heptiats a

I wish i could enter the realm of final fantasy as a true dark knight to renownce my sword for the wepon of light apun the mt odeal's

oarsof6

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2009, 03:29:44 am »
as you grasp the "weapon of light" and feel its power pulse through every vein in your body, darkness crashes upon your world and everything falls silent: 12 year old Timmy did not take out the trash for the third time this month, so his furious dad ripped out the play station from the wall, threw it outside, and smashed your world into a million final pieces with his sledge hammer. Welcome to reality.

I wish that Matt Drudge would do a little research into what net neutrality is before posting this picture and headline as his top story:

Bearsus

• Semi-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2009, 04:57:53 am »
He starts researching about internet neutrality, and many other thing, and starts noticing that ppl start actually believing in what he says/reports, thus allowing him to convince ppl his former BS is true/worth.

I wish ppl in the street would respect motorcyclists more  than they do.

The_Black_Assalant

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2009, 02:44:16 pm »
they do,unfortunetly it's there vehicals them self's that dont like the biker's and run them over  :'(

I wish i had the ra rubber ducky remote that was lost in my,iggy and viggo's chat during that late night koc sab spree

Bearsus

• Semi-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2009, 02:51:26 pm »
You find the ra rubber ducky remote and activate the ducky, generating an immense atomic explosion killing every living being in the planet...

I wish human beings were radiation proof (so we wouldn't have to die because of the ducky-explosion).

The_Black_Assalant

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2009, 02:59:21 pm »
humans suddenly mutate into a lead based life form,unfourtntly it is to sudden a change and all the human's die from lead poisioning as nature has a sick sence of humor

I wish the entire world was suddenly struck blind.ending race war's,stopping people from being judeged by there lifestyle ie "crossdresser's,lesbian's,gays,sm couple's,nudeist,homeless,homly you get the picture"