Register

Discord server is operational: https://discord.gg/tnbbFAQ

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: The corrupt a wish game  (Read 109650 times)

oddblob :)

• i like me
    • View Profile
Re: The corrupt a wish game
« Reply #75 on: November 13, 2009, 06:27:17 pm »
people do..unfortunetly, every starts sdanting up and giving speechs and what not leading to a mass reblian of anouther rebilian agasint something that was coocked up by some other rebels (you get the picture) there for causeing the entire world to enter a massive war whipping out the human race...along with some animal ones cause they got in the way

i wish i had more than 2 arms so i could multitask more easily
well know...this is an act called mating, but there are a few differences between human beings and animals that you should know about....

GPH

• Purplasm
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 15, 2009, 08:41:54 pm »
You have an entire freezer full of arms, which has drawn the attention of the police... good luck explaining that one...

I wish to be the king of Hungary!
=||=

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
« Reply #77 on: November 16, 2009, 03:27:50 am »
Your lineage is traced, and it turns out you are indeed the current king of Hungary. Unfortunately, as Hungary is a republic, that gets you a fancy title and that's about it.

I wish there were less extinct species.
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"I never knew faith had to come with an instruction manual." - Source Unknown
"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

GPH

• Purplasm
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 30, 2009, 11:33:44 pm »
All life in the universe immediately dies out. They're all going to die eventually and allowing them to continue living in the short term will only lead to the creation of new species meaning that there will be a greater sum total of extinct species by the end.

I wish we had some sausages in the fridge...
=||=

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
« Reply #79 on: December 01, 2009, 01:59:51 am »
A serial killer turns his victims into sausage, and leaves the results in your fridge.

I wish we could learn stuff by direct brain download.
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Viggo

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 01, 2009, 03:13:49 am »
Hooray, we can now learn stuff through direct brain download (matrix style).  However you don't have the latest antivirus and your brain gets hacked.  Now you are a vegetable :(

I wish that while living in a damage free and full utility house that my rent wasnt so high.
Needs a better Sig.

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
« Reply #81 on: December 01, 2009, 10:04:16 pm »
You get a cheap, full utility, in tact house, which would be large enough to be comfortable in. Unfortunately, it's directly in the center of turf 2 gangs have constant battles over, and it's 50' from freight train tracks.

I wish I was still in Boston.

Ice-master

• Concordia res parvae crescunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 07, 2009, 12:11:46 pm »
You arive back in Boston, but with you a bunch of infected squirrels wich eat only human meat, guess who is on the menu?

I wish the Police didn't cath me speeding.

Aamer

• This is a custom title!
  • Administrator
  • I eat babies!
    • View Profile
    • this is a website title
« Reply #83 on: December 11, 2009, 06:21:43 am »
they didnt catch you speeding and instead you hit a man walking in the streets wearing black so you didnt see him... you instead get charged with vehicular homicide

i wish everyone gave to those in need
i havent had a sig in ages

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
« Reply #84 on: December 11, 2009, 06:36:02 am »
Everyone gives sexual favors to the poor. They become a lot happier, but unfortunately, remain poor. :P

I wish the client that owes me 3 grand from months ago would pay the damn bill.

GPH

• Purplasm
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 12, 2009, 02:28:44 pm »
They send you three grand pianos. The shipping and storage costs bankrupt you.

I wish I knew how to play more instruments.
=||=

oddblob :)

• i like me
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 12, 2009, 04:57:56 pm »
you learn how to play loads of instrument, eventully you can play every single instument in the owld, you earn so much money and becaome increadibly famous, unfortunly you cant come and suffre from a mental breakdown eventully commitin suicide

i wish i could take history instead of english lit at Alvl
well know...this is an act called mating, but there are a few differences between human beings and animals that you should know about....

Aamer

• Administrator
  • I eat babies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 14, 2009, 11:29:58 am »
you do and never see how lit changes the coarse of history... sad... thus committing suicide...

i wish i was paid overtime for my 90 hour weeks

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
« Reply #88 on: February 16, 2010, 07:10:26 am »
You get overtime... but get reduced to minimum wage.

I wish someone would punch the assclown that keeps DDoSing RO's website.

Aamer

• Administrator
  • I eat babies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 18, 2010, 05:37:31 am »
the rest of the world knows wha trerro is talking about but you. you are left out of trerro talk

i wish people were allowed to have polyamoris relationships without it being frowned on