Register

Chaos Cluster has returned.

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: The corrupt a wish game  (Read 109521 times)

Bearsus

• Semi-Newbie
    • View Profile
Re: The corrupt a wish game
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2009, 06:30:11 pm »
lol @ lead based life form

When the formerly vision abled ppl become visually disabled, the social organization starts changing for the better, but only for a time. When the visually impaired with braile reading skills notice they have an enormous advantage against the defenseless "common blinds", they become rulers of the world, and establish slavery for the braile-uneducated commons.

I wish chocolates were a healthy food to eat in large quantities.

The_Black_Assalant

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2009, 04:02:45 am »
choclate soon become's the most healthy food on the planet,how ever after 5 year's of plundering the coca tree's they dye off staffing a battle for the last remaining choclate in the would ending in nucular winter.

I wish i could shrink down to a micro organism and enter a atom
If the pie was a lie,why did it taste so good.

in loving memory of the fallen friend's, Breakdown,Ocity,Dycyn :P and those name's lost in the destruction of the secret island destroyed by Falsa.

Currently Playing Ragnarok online 99 Trans sinx Flash-Blades,OutSellMe level 31 merchant,Lord Bo0m level 93 wizard,Agility sez what! level 31 swordsman,Icy Fingered Gank thief level 46

Bearsus

• Semi-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2009, 04:00:48 pm »
You are shrunk by an amazing machine to molecular size, however, unable to contain a microscopic being within the shrinking chamber, you "fall" into a molecule of the chamber's floor. Having changed in size, the otherwise harmless electromagnetic forces of the atoms work 100,000,000 times stronger than before, upon your now tiny, and fragile body, thus desintegrating you into a million micronic sized pieces.

(Is "micronic" actually a word?? lol)

I wish I'd stop wishing, what I never should've wished.  ;)

The_Black_Assalant

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2009, 09:57:46 pm »
you stop wishing what you should of never wished for,however you end up in a endless loop of wishing the same wish allday everyday untill you die

I WISH I SMELLED LIKE A DOG TURD! ROFLMAO

in loving memory of the fallen friend's, Breakdown,Ocity,Dycyn :P and those name's lost in the destruction of the secret island destroyed by Falsa.

Currently Playing Ragnarok online 99 Trans sinx Flash-Blades,OutSellMe level 31 merchant,Lord Bo0m level 93 wizard,Agility sez what! level 31 swordsman,Icy Fingered Gank thief level 46

oarsof6

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2009, 10:58:46 pm »
How do you corrupt the already corrupted? You smell like a dog turd from a puppy who ate a bottle of perfume... you actually smell pretty good  ???

I wish the wash was finished so I could go out.

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2009, 11:09:24 pm »
It's finished, but a poorly dyed red shirt turned everything pink.

I wish I wasn't stuck in CT.
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"I never knew faith had to come with an instruction manual." - Source Unknown
"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

oarsof6

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2009, 11:16:04 pm »
You're now stuck in Iran, and if you don't convert to their brand of Islam, they will cut off your head like any other "infidel."

I wish I could have Red Robin for dinner tonight

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2009, 11:21:51 pm »
Someone shoots a red robin, throws it on a plate, and leaves it on your doorstep.

I wish I had claws... nails are useless. :P
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

The_Black_Assalant

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2009, 03:06:57 pm »
you know have massive claw's witch are a huge help to you threw your day to day life untill one night while your watching skinamax you notice a freind is making an apperance,you reach down to shake him but alas the mighty new claw's rip them and him right off

I wish i was a global killer astorid

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
« Reply #54 on: October 25, 2009, 07:16:31 pm »
You become an asteroid just large enough to shatter a snow globe.

I wish I could draw well.

The_Black_Assalant

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 25, 2009, 09:39:08 pm »
You can,you become very anept at drawing disney charecters,witch get's you sued,they take all your money and computer equip. they over throw ra and use it to expand there base of operation's

i wish the bear's had a new coach,loveie suck's

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
« Reply #56 on: October 26, 2009, 07:07:15 am »
You wake up and notice a bear sleeping on your couch. It's the bear's now. :P

I wish more people would follow their dreams and less would become drones.

The_Black_Assalant

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 26, 2009, 03:38:08 pm »
more and more people start to follow there dream's "there wet dream's" so the world is filled with crossdreser's,people haveing sex in mid town newyork on motercycles and the world fall's into chaos.

i wish i could have seen the start of time it's self

Bearsus

• Semi-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 26, 2009, 05:14:58 pm »
You begin your existence with the Big Bang but, since the blast is of proportions not even understandable for the human mind (i.e. very big... :P ) , you desintegrate the very moment you begin existing (making it the shortest life ever...).

I wish I had something interesting to post in here.

oarsof6

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 26, 2009, 05:51:21 pm »
you write the most interesting post in RA history; unfortunately, it's also as long as a typical Trerro post, so no-one actually reads it.

I wish that it were 60 degrees year round in Maryland