Register

Discord server is operational: https://discord.gg/tnbbFAQ

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: The corrupt a wish game  (Read 109432 times)

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
Re: The corrupt a wish game
« Reply #60 on: October 26, 2009, 06:45:18 pm »
It is, but that's 60 degrees C, not F. :P

I wish the US would use the damn metric system.
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"I never knew faith had to come with an instruction manual." - Source Unknown
"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

The_Black_Assalant

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 27, 2009, 02:10:57 pm »
The us now use's the metric system,as a print on tolite paper :-*

I wish gas was out moded for electric car's
If the pie was a lie,why did it taste so good.

in loving memory of the fallen friend's, Breakdown,Ocity,Dycyn :P and those name's lost in the destruction of the secret island destroyed by Falsa.

Currently Playing Ragnarok online 99 Trans sinx Flash-Blades,OutSellMe level 31 merchant,Lord Bo0m level 93 wizard,Agility sez what! level 31 swordsman,Icy Fingered Gank thief level 46

Bearsus

• Semi-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 28, 2009, 07:54:38 pm »
The world starts to quickly realize gasoline and/or gas is a harmful fuel, which produces most of the emissions which polute the environment, and star using electric cars. Which apparently are emission free. But once ppl get used to driving said cars, and star wearing them out, along with their batteries, they start realising that electric cars aren't as eco-friendly as they where lead to believe. Producing most of the battery components in various countries generates environmental impact by having to transport them to a central place to actually produce the batteries, whose life is of about 5 years, depending on use. And once the batteries wear out, they have to be changed, producing an even greater impact by being disposed into landfills. Ppl then start believing, finally, that Hydrogen cell cars are a better option.

I wish I were home, and eating. Right now.
(I'm in the office, and have to go out for a business lunch in an hour or so...).

The_Black_Assalant

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 29, 2009, 02:38:45 pm »
you are at home haveing a turkey sandwitch and a warm glass of milk,you fall asleep and miss your meeting and got fired  :'(

I wish i had my own ra smiley,like aamer did

in loving memory of the fallen friend's, Breakdown,Ocity,Dycyn :P and those name's lost in the destruction of the secret island destroyed by Falsa.

Currently Playing Ragnarok online 99 Trans sinx Flash-Blades,OutSellMe level 31 merchant,Lord Bo0m level 93 wizard,Agility sez what! level 31 swordsman,Icy Fingered Gank thief level 46

Viggo

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 29, 2009, 11:34:05 pm »
You now have your own smilie.  But its actually not a happy face, its the face that someone makes when they just got punched in the face.

I wish I had a new bike for riding to work
(no getting hit corruptions please, i just got hit 2 days ago and im still hurting from it)
Needs a better Sig.

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
« Reply #65 on: October 30, 2009, 05:56:20 am »
You have one, but you keep getting chased by a guy in a pink sweatsuit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s49fq3_PWww

I wish more people were night people.
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

iggy

• Member++
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 30, 2009, 09:09:52 am »
They are, and now you avoid other people by getting up early! (too easy trerro, too easy :P)

I wish I could come up with a good wish.

Bearsus

• Semi-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 30, 2009, 11:03:12 pm »
You do manage to come up with a good wish, but once you post it... it gets corrupted by someone in the RA.

Talk about easy. lol :P

I wish I would've completed today's assignment (which I couldn't because of some idiot truck driver who didn't show up).

The_Black_Assalant

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 30, 2009, 11:29:02 pm »
you complete your task for the day and go to the jhon.while in there the truck driver meet's with the boss and claim's the work as his own. he get's promoted and you get fired.

i wish the moon was truley made of chesse

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
« Reply #69 on: October 31, 2009, 03:09:05 am »
The moon is indeed made of cheese, and it's not very well preserved. You can smell it from Earth.

I wish no one went hungry. (resist the obvious "ok, everyone's dead" response :P)

Bearsus

• Semi-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 03, 2009, 07:40:24 pm »
The human being mutates into a more evolved creature, which gets al the required nutrients from water and small amounts from any simple carbohydrates. However the great advantage which meant being a social life form, promoted by gathering every day around the table for eating gets lost, along with the great pleasure which meant eating, and the highly appreciated cullinary art.

I wish wishes were granted once in a while.

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
« Reply #71 on: November 03, 2009, 08:13:22 pm »
They are... just not yours. :P

I wish the world economy hadn't crashed.

Manny Cotti

• Ubernewbieâ„¢
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 04, 2009, 02:33:34 am »
Granted. Instead, the Earth collapses.

I wish my cat didn't have these blasted fleas.

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
« Reply #73 on: November 04, 2009, 02:45:10 am »
He has worms instead.

I wish affordable civilian spacecraft existed.

Aamer

• This is a custom title!
  • Administrator
  • I eat babies!
    • View Profile
    • this is a website title
« Reply #74 on: November 11, 2009, 07:51:50 pm »
spacecrafts become affordable to the common man.. so much so that almost everyone owns a spacecraft...  but jet fuel costs shoot up as the demand goes up. everyone is stuck with a spacecraft in there backyard with nothing to put inside. politicians than attempt to pass law and regulations on space travel and fuel consumption while activists turn into "star huggers"... (i tried to corrupt it, but it really just sounds like life now but with space cars)

i wish people would have the guts to stand up for what they believe it right more often instead of sitting around and waiting for something to change.
i havent had a sig in ages