Register

Discord server is operational: https://discord.gg/tnbbFAQ

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: The corrupt a wish game  (Read 106879 times)

GPH

• Purplasm
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
Re: The corrupt a wish game
« Reply #135 on: August 17, 2011, 05:44:40 pm »
You immediately lapse into a deep dreamless sleep that lasts until you're 84. On your 84th birthday you wake up to have your family explain to you that the cost of supporting you and the medical care keeping you alive these past years has bankrupt the family and the stress has caused several suicides among those you love. The shock of this revelation causes you to have a heart attack which kills you.

But at least you're well rested :D

I wish I was good with a frisbee

=||=

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
« Reply #136 on: August 17, 2011, 08:38:33 pm »
MI6 trains you to be a frisbee player, as they've discovered a way to sneak a bomb in front of an enemy buildings described as a harmless frisbee. Some highly experienced players work with you until your technique is nearly perfect, allowing you to a "play a game" for a few minutes, arm the bomb, then "accidentally" toss it over a wall, where it will be ignored until it detonates.

For a while, you have a stunningly successful career as a covert saboteur, while also enjoying many a regular game, both competitively and with friends. You are soon recognized as one of the greatest players the world has ever known.

Unfortunately, one of your bombings is eventually caught on camera, and your next target, anticipating the attack, returns the thrown frisbee to you with a very large industrial fan. They never do find most of the pieces.

I wish I didn't suck at drawing. (the art kind, not the weapon kind :P)
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"I never knew faith had to come with an instruction manual." - Source Unknown
"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

GPH

• Purplasm
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 18, 2011, 09:25:57 pm »
You're the first to test out a brand new piece of technology. They have figured out how to download skills and abilities, copy them and upload them into other people.

As a test they try to improve your drawing abilities. Unfortunately they haven't tweaked the settings quite right. You become one of the most brilliant artists mankind has ever know. Unfortunately you forget how to walk, speak, read, write and eat under your own power. Those areas of your brain have been permently damaged and those skills can never be regained.

I wish I had the patience to become a master in some skill (ie playing the piano, throwing cards, magic tricks etc)
=||=

Hihahahalol

• Semi-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 21, 2011, 12:37:02 am »
you have become a master of car mechanism,you made cars super fast and barely damaged on a crash,that resulted in the corruption of many building due to crashes,and people used lots of petrol because their super cars never get wrecked which meant the end of petrol on earth

i wish people had the ability to change races

iggy

• Member++
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 21, 2011, 02:04:34 am »
They do... but now Jenson Button keeps winning the tour the france!

I wish there was a cheaper way to get drunk

GPH

• Purplasm
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 21, 2011, 12:29:26 pm »
Simple - you experience massive liver failure. Your body will now be completely unable to process the alcohol out of your system and once you're drunk, you'll stay drunk.

Side effects may include death.

I wish I had the ability to rewind and fastforward time at will.
=||=

Hihahahalol

• Semi-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 21, 2011, 01:27:02 pm »
that meant the death of all spammers because they keep repeating the same thing over and over,and you made everybody who can talk a spammer because you keep replaying their spam resulting in the end of all humans,furries,drags,dragumans and anything that talks/writes

i wish all the furries had the ability to fly

Valsidor

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 22, 2011, 06:39:14 pm »
All the furrys become birds, making them feather-ys and so the world gets a higher bird population. In response hunting seasons are expanded to bring down the rampant population.

I wish moving things into apartments was easier.

Hihahahalol

• Semi-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 22, 2011, 11:51:44 pm »
God blessed all the talking creatures with the ability to command objects,but now that made everything go hustle and bustle and terror expanded which resulting in people giving silly commands such as "i wish this table turns into a nuke and destroys the whole planet,i just want to die... that gives me an idea,TABLE! yes you,become a 5x5 kilometers big nuke and destroy the earth,but dont destroy neighbor planets"

i wish i had the key to world domination

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
« Reply #144 on: August 23, 2011, 01:50:51 am »
Someone names a bar World Domination. They order a new key for the front door, and a typo gets it sent to your house.

I wish the world would spend trillions on peaceful science instead of war.
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"I never knew faith had to come with an instruction manual." - Source Unknown
"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Hihahahalol

• Semi-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 23, 2011, 02:14:51 am »
humanity created an anti-death generator.each country have one of it,and humanity over flooded the earth,everyone now have 3 common illnesses which are plague,swine flu and swine fly(which makes people fly to death,but they cant die anyway) people lived in pain and torturing so in china they decided to destroy the peace generators which resulted in the death of everyone in china and 50% of the rest of humanity have gone to china to suicide,and the rest lived in the pain of illness

i wish someone could spam me by sending me cheese burgers
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 12:31:36 am by Hihahahalol »

GPH

• Purplasm
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 27, 2011, 03:17:42 pm »
(on the note of anti-death generators - has anyone else been watching Torchwood?)

I'm...not really sure that wish needs corrupting. Someones spams you with cheeseburgers :P But in the interests of being thorough :P

Every morning when you wake up someone has put a cheese burger under your pillow and its smeared all over your bed. They've stuffed one through your letter box and they hide them under the cushions in your sofa. You find them in bags and no matter what food you order at a restaurant, they serve you a cheeseburger. This leads to you smelling of rotting cheeseburger so everyone stops hanging out with you. Plus you get chronic stomache problems and spots from only eating cheese burgers.

Eventually you die of vitamin deficiencies, obese and alone, 5 years from now. Only one person comes to your funeral. They leave a cheese burger on your grave.

I wish I had the ability to change my shape at will.

=||=

Bullseye55

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 27, 2011, 03:38:22 pm »
You can change your shape at will, but not without sacrificing one of your most valued possessions.
Indomitus Barracks Coordinator Leader

Hihahahalol

• Semi-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 27, 2011, 10:03:15 pm »
You can change your shape at will, but not without sacrificing one of your most valued possessions.

wuts yoh wish? ???

SirGalahad

« Reply #149 on: September 02, 2011, 03:38:11 am »
*While the backflow of people wait for Bullseye to make a wish, someone cries out, 'I want a cheeseburger!'*

-that people played the game how it should be played.