Register

Chaos Cluster has returned.

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: The corrupt a wish game  (Read 109360 times)

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
Re: The corrupt a wish game
« Reply #120 on: June 05, 2011, 03:30:24 am »
An alien ship crashes, and you find 2 pairs of hoverboots in the wreckage. Unfortunately, the aliens in question are 2' tall, so not only are you unable to wear them, but even if you could, they wouldn't generate enough lift to keep you in the air. Your cat loves them though. :P

I wish the news focused on objective reporting instead of slanted opinion pieces.
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"I never knew faith had to come with an instruction manual." - Source Unknown
"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

GPH

• Purplasm
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 05, 2011, 07:04:38 pm »
A golden age of reporting begins with all news media giving an honest and unbiased view of local and world events.

Unfortunately this change causes the vast majority of the public to lose interest in news media. All news media outlets go bankrupt and the world is left bereft in a sea of ignorance.

I wish we discovered an easy and safe way to travel to other solar systems.
=||=

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
« Reply #122 on: June 17, 2011, 04:51:05 am »
We finally get a moonbase up, and with that pesky "most of the weight of our spacecraft is in fuel" gone, space tech begins to advance at amazing rates. In just a few years, there's hundreds of companies up there building dozens of spaceships per day. They're even reasonably cheap... the sort of thing a group of a friends could afford if they were interested.

These ships are super easy to pilot - if you can handle using a computer and you know how to drive a car, you're good to go. The ships come with advanced AI including great mapping software, all the math is done for you.

Best of all, they're super safe! They're radiation shielded, impact shielded, and even lightly armed with advanced targetting to blow up any minor incoming space junk automatically. All systems are redundant, tons of spare parts are stored on board, and everything is color-coded and well-documented, with automatic damage sensors everywhere.

Unfortunately, no one's solved that whole "can't go much faster than .1 C" thing yet, and no one's found a cure for aging yet either. There's some great worlds out there, but it's your great grandkids that will be exploring them.

I wish we DID have a way to go over light speed. (Yes, I know this is utterly impossible by any conventional means. Let's assume scientists found a way around the limit.)
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Valsidor

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 03, 2011, 09:06:51 am »
Our ships are able to go past light speed thanks to a jump in technology. However humans are still turned to jelly at these speeds.

I wish i had a girlfriend.

GPH

• Purplasm
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 10, 2011, 09:25:54 pm »
Your worst enemy finds our your most preciously guarded secret. You are blackmailed into going out with the ugliest, most spiteful and hateful girl you can find. Congrats buddy, you've got a girlfriend! :D

I wish if we had to have riots they could at least be about something worthwhile rather than just a load of people looting <_<
=||=

Valsidor

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 10, 2011, 10:20:38 pm »
 >:(

It turns out all the rioters are communists. And they win.

I wish TV shows were more interesting/not so inane.

KhanCipher

• Target Verified, Commencing Hostilities!
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 16, 2011, 07:57:58 am »
wish granted, they're interesting for a day, then they're boring for the rest of your life.

I wish... I'm the King of the World! 8)
Quote from: AVGN
This is a Blizzard of Balls, I can't believe Humanity was capable of degrading itself so low as to produce such insulting catastrophe of ass!!

Valsidor

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 16, 2011, 08:02:49 am »
The world plunges into nuclear war killing everyone but you. Congrats, you're ruler of the nothing that is the world.

I wish humans were nocturnal since I seem to be.

GPH

• Purplasm
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 16, 2011, 07:50:57 pm »
Humans become strictly nocturnal. Unfortunately in many parts of the world this leads to massive starvation as they cannot see well enough to farm and hunt properly. In more developed countries the spiralling cost of the energy demands of constantly lighting throughout the entire infrastructure of our society proves to be the final push that sends us into an economic meltdown from which we cannot recover.

Also, for some reason the tv schedules don't change so everyone is stuck watching the least interesting and inane tv shows :D

I wish I could speak any language I wanted.
=||=

Valsidor

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 16, 2011, 09:26:43 pm »
Wish granted. You can speak any language you want, but you can't understand what you say nor what the other people say to you.

I wish I had superpowers.

KhanCipher

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 16, 2011, 10:13:16 pm »
wish granted. You now have X-ray vision, but you can't see through any object that's more than 2 inches thick, and whenever you try to scan women for your own desires, you can't see past the undergarments.

I wish... that i had thousands of shak mods (try and corrupt that one :P).
This is a Blizzard of Balls, I can't believe Humanity was capable of degrading itself so low as to produce such insulting catastrophe of ass!!

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
« Reply #131 on: August 16, 2011, 11:14:44 pm »
You have thousands of Shak mods, and even better, they're the ones the actual Shak use, not the weaker player versions.

Unfortunately, you can only equip them on Shak units... good luck getting one. :P

I wish I was a hell of a lot better at finding freelance contracts. (The programming kind so people can't use the obvious "you become a contract killer and get executed" reply. :P)

Valsidor

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 16, 2011, 11:48:27 pm »
wish granted. You now have X-ray vision, but you can't see through any object that's more than 2 inches thick, and whenever you try to scan women for your own desires, you can't see past the undergarments.

Sounds good to me.  :D

You reply to a contract, and when you go to meet them they enslave you as a corporate coding monkey chained to your desk for less than minimum wage. You also work for jagex now.

I wish jobs were easier to find.

KhanCipher

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 17, 2011, 12:06:14 am »
Wish granted. You go to your parents and get a job for no pay. trollololol.

i wish i could find l o v e. (l o v e that lasts, so have fun trying to corrupt that xD)

edit: since when is "l o v e" a "bad" word?

Valsidor

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 17, 2011, 12:36:48 am »
Congrats, you find the abominable snowman who catches you and squeezes you to death saying "I will hug you and love you and pet you and call you George."

I wish I could sleep better.