Register

Chaos Cluster has returned.

Chaos Cluster

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
CC General Discussion / Re: Tree of Savior
« Last post by Trerro on July 31, 2015, 08:42:15 am »
4. Number of Testers and Selection Process
5,000 testers will be randomly selected from those who have logged in at least once since the Official Website’s renewal (June 25) to July 30 12:00 AM.

Looks like a no go for the rest of us for now, but good to see it's moving forward.
CC General Discussion / Re: Tree of Savior
« Last post by ZeroTigress on July 30, 2015, 05:33:33 pm »
English CBT recently announced. https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/tree-of-savior-eng-ver-beta-test-schedule/3392

Oh yeah, and the official forums have been up since late June. I'm on there as ZeroTigress if anyone's curious.
Off Topic / Re: Bartle test of gamer psychology
« Last post by Sonya the fox on April 17, 2015, 02:47:10 pm »
Explorer: 80%, Socializer: 57%, Achiever: 47%, Killer: 27%

Explorer: 100%, Thoughtful: 11%,  Socializer: 11%, Competetive: -33%, Sadistic: -26%, Anonymous: 18%

I should probably retake it a couple of times and average the results to account for the questions being asked
Tinywarz / Re: TW is for sale for 5 grand... should we?
« Last post by Skeeter on March 28, 2015, 07:04:27 pm »
Is this still a thing?  I have some money I've been saving that I can chip in.

I'm on board with the idea.  It will give me something fun to do with all this game developer experience I've been building up.

I like a lot of Sonya's ideas, and I'd 100% be behind implementing some of that.  I'm more of a back end person, anyway, but I know my way around databases and whatnot, and I really think we can breathe life back into the game.  Hell, we did so once, before, when we gave PGF and Merc a third thing to worry about.
Minecraft / Minecraft the third
« Last post by Sonya the fox on March 01, 2015, 07:20:27 am »
We have an MC server up, again.  This time we are using Neverminde for our mod, with no others installed at this time.  Forge for 1.7.10 is required, and has a handy installer now so you don't have to go through any steps involving WinRAR or META-INF.

For more information about the mod: http://playnevermine.com/index.php/Main_Page

Instructions:
Go to http://files.minecraftforge.net/ and click on the Installer-Win link for 1.7.10. For those of you unfamiliar with adfly, the page that comes up will show an ad, probably fake download links and such, but there's a countdown in the upperright corner of the window that will count down to Skip Ad.  Click this when it does so, and you'll be prompted to save the .exe that is your installer.  Run that.

Navigate to https://mega.co.nz/#!R8lAkSZT!Y1HrBgXI6_BD7fGHeA3Cfy4iueseJYO-C5x3DfGTMXQ and click on the download that shows up in the middle of the window, underneath of a filename involving nevermind 1.1.6.  This will start a 'download' that preloads it to your machine somehow through an app, then gives you the browser's "Hey do you want to download this?" and when you hit yes the file is dumped without delay into your downloads.  You'll want to go to your .minecraft folder (the other minecraft setup threads will tell you how to get there) and create a folder called "mods" there if you don't have it already, and drop the nevermine jar in.

If you have done this all right, you will start up MC normally but before hitting Play on the launcher you will go Edit Profile and select the forge version instead of the normal MC version.  Then just save and hit play and you should have nevermine installed.  Server IP is 45.56.111.253, port is the standard  so you don't have to enter it manually.

Server admin and restart threads will be updated by the dragon, who (kinda) knows what he's doing, when he awakens from his hibernation.

NOTES: There are a LOT of hostiles in this, even during the day time.  We started out on a lonely island offshore, too.
Introductions / Re: Greetings!
« Last post by Trerro on January 18, 2015, 02:04:04 am »
Nice :)
CC General Discussion / Steam group
« Last post by Sonya the fox on January 18, 2015, 01:20:29 am »
Okay, tossing it in here too since it needs a little discussion, like some games to associate with the group (league seemed common enough to me but I could be mistaken).  Oh, right, link: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/chaoscluster
So yeah, it should also help with informing members what the other members are playing or, in fact, 'if' they are playing anything or online at all.  Should improve our ability to game together, on things steam related anyway.
Introductions / Re: Greetings!
« Last post by ZeroTigress on November 22, 2014, 06:30:03 am »
Been wanting to do a doodle of Trerro so... :3

Announcements & Such / Re: CC Server Upgrade
« Last post by ZeroTigress on November 18, 2014, 02:58:14 am »
*casts Luck buffs on Trerro*

Hope you get a lot of good presents this year at least. :3
Announcements & Such / Re: CC Server Upgrade
« Last post by Trerro on November 17, 2014, 01:03:22 am »
I'm on 50ish hours/week until Nov 23, then the hell weeks start - definitely at least 6, possibly 7 days/week, 10-12 hours/day. That runs for 4 weeks, then it gets slightly less insane until a few days after New Year's, when things *should* drop back down to 40 hours for a while.

After that mess, I should have a good amount of time to get all of this stuff moving again. It's also possible I'll get lucky and find a better job before then... but I've been looking for over a year, so not likely.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10