Register

Chaos Cluster has returned.

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: Brownies  (Read 5456 times)

GPH

• Purplasm
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
Brownies
« on: November 08, 2009, 11:51:07 am »
You're entitled to the "Bouquet of Hippies" Trophy, for having eaten 420 herb brownies.

At freaking last :P

Finally I can go back to eating food which actually gives me stats/adventures :D

Ideas on which trophy I should go for next? Other than the level 30 one :P
=||=

Tyred

• Member++
    • View Profile
Re: Brownies
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2009, 01:32:53 pm »
I've got to say I'm impressed. I've never even come close to that trophy, and really have no desire to do so.

As for other trophy suggestions, the wiki has them all cataloged, but I'd recommend the familiar weight trophies if you haven't already gotten them. Brother Corsican's Blessing will help you with that a good deal.

Tyred
Back on the old RA, I was the resident counting fanatic, literature snob, Tetris champion, moderator of forums I never used and games I rarely played, Hexxagon champion, stupidest smart person, and incompetent admin. I hope my legacy here will be just as meaningful... or not.

Member as of June 20th, 2004 (yeah, I've been lurking around here for FOURTEEN years...)

"Both human stupidity and the universe are infinite, although I am not sure about the latter." Albert Einstein
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." Arthur C. Clarke
"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn." The shortest story ever written, attributed to Ernest Hemingway, but likely anonymous

GPH

• Purplasm
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
Re: Brownies
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2009, 02:34:44 pm »
Already have the black hole :P I was thinking of just going trough and getting one of the ones which are easy but just require an investment of time/turns seeing as its going to be quite a while til level 30.

Incidentally Clicky for anyone who wants to optimise their diet :P

Edit - *starts eating black puddings* ...why do I do this to myself o.0
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 02:56:06 pm by GPH »
=||=