Register

Discord server is operational: https://discord.gg/tnbbFAQ

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: Please let me know if you find any links to dev.risingalliance.net  (Read 7098 times)

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
Dev.risingalliance.net is our test site, and it's where we build everything before launching it here, so we can fix the major bugs before they can interfere on the real site.

The problem is that a few links on THIS site still pointed to the dev one, and as a result, people were getting accounts on the wrong site, which is a pain in the ass, as it's not at all obvious when you create an account on the wrong site (since they're nearly identical.)

I'm currently trying to fix ALL links on this site, as well as change the structure of them in the PHP code so that they'll be automatically correct in the future. I thought I had fixed them all previously, but Bearsus ended up with a dev account, and Iggy just found that the copyright at the bottom was pointing to the wrong site.

If you find anything else that points to the wrong site, please let me know.
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"I never knew faith had to come with an instruction manual." - Source Unknown
"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Aamer

• This is a custom title!
  • Administrator
  • I eat babies!
    • View Profile
    • this is a website title
Re: Please let me know if you find any links to dev.risingalliance.net
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2009, 07:33:50 pm »
its was bearsus! lets all laugh at him! HAHAHA :p
i havent had a sig in ages

pilz

• Member++