Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: OCD!  (Read 9828 times)

Lomaz

• Administrator
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
OCD!
« on: February 06, 2012, 05:31:04 am »
The Wrong Place at the Right Time    -Ocd genocide-    Defeat your Nemesis in the order SC -> TT -> P -> S -> DB -> AT

Victory! only took 2 months, but i gots that trophy along with full stainless steel set finally :D  That was actually more of a pain in the ass then defending the gourd 25 times in fist mode, then needing to collect 10k in fist mode to buy the damn trophy before leaving HC.

One more goal before trendy (what a fail path) ends, and that is.. Discover all possible Slime Potion recipes! fun fun!

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
Re: OCD!
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 08:18:54 am »
Grats. I just landed that trophy tonight as well. :)
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"I never knew faith had to come with an instruction manual." - Source Unknown
"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

GPH

• Purplasm
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 09:27:54 pm »
Hmm...been too long since I've got a trophy methinks.

Think I may have to go on a binge once I finish this run :D

Congrats as well :D
=||=

Lomaz

• Administrator
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 03:31:21 am »
There are still trophys left for you to collect? :D i hope to collect 1 or 2 trophys in aftercore before next path starts and i go back to making my HC perm list grow

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2012, 08:05:03 am »
The other 2 trophies I did before ascending are both good quick ones if you don't already have them...

The Right Tool for the Job - 100 adventures in the bathroom with a gnollish autoplunger. :P

Bringer of Storms - Use 100 chaos butterflies. I recommend doing this BEFORE pressing the "dump my storage to inventory" button... :P (Yeah, I didn't...)
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"I never knew faith had to come with an instruction manual." - Source Unknown
"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Lomaz

• Administrator
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2012, 09:48:00 am »
I always forget before i dump D: too lazy, maybeb i can squeeze in the dun of doom trophy too!  i never plan to do the one about the note log tho :P