Register

Discord server is operational: https://discord.gg/tnbbFAQ

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: my intro,and mini history  (Read 10087 times)

The_Black_Assalant

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
my intro,and mini history
« on: October 23, 2009, 09:07:42 pm »
Im The_Black_Assalant/TBA for short,formaly TheBrownator. i joined ra in mid december 04 as a newbie koc player. I quickly made frind's with then Viggodam/viggo and became his officer and he taught me the joy's of destroying someones armory. After about 2 age's of koc i left for runescape with a new freind pilz/aka kerwerble after another 2 years i left for a short stent in atlantica. i then joined iro with trerro and have been there since

feel free to ask me questions of any of the games listed/or about are fourms
If the pie was a lie,why did it taste so good.

in loving memory of the fallen friend's, Breakdown,Ocity,Dycyn :P and those name's lost in the destruction of the secret island destroyed by Falsa.

Currently Playing Ragnarok online 99 Trans sinx Flash-Blades,OutSellMe level 31 merchant,Lord Bo0m level 93 wizard,Agility sez what! level 31 swordsman,Icy Fingered Gank thief level 46

Viggo

• View Profile
Re: my intro,and mini history
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2009, 10:34:03 pm »
Here's a question: how have you been?!
Needs a better Sig.

The_Black_Assalant

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2009, 03:34:07 am »
 :'(  missing you like mad. i was worried i recovered my rs account and sat for days waiting to see you log on.i thought you were gone for good.i got married to a woman named sara back in the end of june. i have been "off the grid" cause catch confenscated my head set. so know i cant reach pilz,i had lost your email addy. but i feel like a million buck's and some change now

in loving memory of the fallen friend's, Breakdown,Ocity,Dycyn :P and those name's lost in the destruction of the secret island destroyed by Falsa.

Currently Playing Ragnarok online 99 Trans sinx Flash-Blades,OutSellMe level 31 merchant,Lord Bo0m level 93 wizard,Agility sez what! level 31 swordsman,Icy Fingered Gank thief level 46

Viggo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2009, 05:34:01 am »
yeah I haven't spoken to harry in awhile now either.  Rs was getting old for all of us and I had a lot of things on my plate.  Anyways i've moved and i'm now living in Detroit with 4 of my friends.  Its definitely life changing but im just now starting to find free time.  I dont know if I'll be able to get back into gaming anytime soon, but its much easier to pop up on the forums now.  Congrats about getting married to Sara.  I remember that was all the talk before we all temporarily left RS.  Its nice to catch up.
Needs a better Sig.

The_Black_Assalant

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2009, 02:01:46 pm »
grats on moveing man,how is detroit ??? did you take a chesse steak with you. I know what you mean about less time,with the wife and edl"every day life" i have had a hard time makeing time for mass playing. i have picked on iro with trerro for  few months and im test driveing another asda story,kind of tunish grahic's but it is a fun game so far. keep a steady head,i dont want to see you on springer any time soon

Viggo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2009, 02:12:48 pm »
haha springer, I dont think so.  You must be thinking of the more crazy Viggo back in the days of sabbing, that guy could sometimes get a little crazy.  But i've settled down a little since then haha.  I'm still crazy though.  Detroit is a radical change for me, im not used to the culture shock of living in a such diverse neighborhoods and being white is definitely a minority here.  But my roommates and I are adjusting well.  We've even got ourselves into some volunteer work with a local church, thats what im most happy about right now.  Maybe I can check out asda story.  But im not making any promises lol.  So how is adjusting to married life.  Easier or harder than you thought?  The way you talked about sara back on the Runescape #reunited channel she sounds like a one in a million sort of girl :)  Happiness is what counts and finding that can be hard sometimes so I'm very excited for you.
Needs a better Sig.

The_Black_Assalant

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2009, 09:05:06 pm »
married life is a journey,and she is defently 1/million. we have are moument's but what married couple dont. I should blame it on age diffrence but that would get me in trouble  :D volunter work is great,im glad thats makeing you happy.i also hope you find your one in a million girl,after all the woman trouble's you have had since i known you,you deserve a good girl. maybe one from that church will take notice of a wonder like you. asda story seem's like a good game,i have not invested a ton of time in it yet though so time will tell,it's f2p =) easy on the wallet in these tough finacal time's. off to dinner man... enjoy that town.

pilz

• Member++
  • Loby you too Viggo ;)
    • View Profile
    • Warriors Gap Year Programme
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2009, 11:45:19 pm »
Look what I found here! My two bestest friends !!!!

Tyson you saying you're a minority as a white person in Detroit? Come visit me in africa hehe ;)

Miss you guys like crazy at the moment really hate not having our mental conversations about nothing in particular, was always the best way to unwind to just talk to friends about nothing that matters.

Getting late now, Shaun you better get that headset back off your useless piece of worthless brother Damian and talk to me sometime!

Talk to you both soon

Much loby to you all! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Blue and yellow - purple pilz!

Viggo

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2009, 09:34:33 pm »
Finally! Harry makes his triumphed return.  You and me are just two little white guys in the big world, its fun though.   I saw your facebook status the other day, and its considerably hilarious.  "We all of us are Stars.  We all deserve to twinkle." I don't know what the context behind it was, or why you said it, but just the way it was said is funny for me.   Anyways I just wanted to say hi in my own little special way :P
Needs a better Sig.

pilz

• Member++
  • Loby you too Viggo ;)
    • View Profile
    • Warriors Gap Year Programme
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2009, 11:28:51 pm »
Hehe, I just saw it on a shop window in London, and stars are special to me, so i put it on there, its a referene to all my South African friends, and a quote by none other than Marilyn Monroe herself :)
Blue and yellow - purple pilz!

flames12111

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2009, 12:11:46 am »
thanks i feel REAL special now..... :( didnt relize i was worthless hahaha i can still own u in AO though :P