Register

Discord server is operational: https://discord.gg/tnbbFAQ

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: D&D Campaign Info  (Read 45284 times)

Valsidor

• View Profile
Re: D&D Campaign Info
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2012, 04:34:25 am »
My character is ready now.

KhanCipher

• Target Verified, Commencing Hostilities!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2012, 05:21:31 am »

i call bullshit on that... but i have a lot of writing to get done to finish mine xD
Quote from: AVGN
This is a Blizzard of Balls, I can't believe Humanity was capable of degrading itself so low as to produce such insulting catastrophe of ass!!

Valsidor

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2012, 08:15:31 pm »

i call bullcrap on that... but i have a lot of writing to get done to finish mine xD

But it's true~!

KhanCipher

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2012, 05:39:36 am »
i think i'm getting into this a little too much... below is a pic to one of 2 npcs i'm creating for the backstory of my character...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20624088/DnD/Ashlynn.jpg (i know, i screwed up the face a bit there.)
This is a Blizzard of Balls, I can't believe Humanity was capable of degrading itself so low as to produce such insulting catastrophe of ass!!

GPH

• Purplasm
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2012, 09:21:01 pm »
Just so everyone knows my character is all made up and I've written up a backround on paper so if we know when we're starting this I'll get myself together and type it up :P
=||=

KhanCipher

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2012, 05:09:57 am »
Just so everyone knows my character is all made up and I've written up a backround on paper so if we know when we're starting this I'll get myself together and type it up :P

same here, but i just keep failing my willpower rolls to write it...

BHMboss

• Got zombie plan?
    • View Profile
    • BHM Boss' Youtube Channel
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2012, 06:34:45 am »
I will be playing an archer of some sort, not exactly which yet.  But wanted everybody to know what the party is looking like
Got Zombie Plan?

BHMboss

• Got zombie plan?
    • View Profile
    • BHM Boss' Youtube Channel
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2012, 05:24:34 am »
My character is done, just finishing up the back story
Got Zombie Plan?

Skeeter

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2012, 03:33:10 pm »
I don't know what the Complete Twink Series is.   I need filling in on that, unless this got off the ground and took flight while I was not looking.

KhanCipher

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2012, 09:56:11 pm »
unless this got off the ground and took flight while I was not looking.

nope.avi

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2012, 12:38:11 am »
I'm still quite willing and interested in starting this, I just need a minimum of 3 finished characters... even 2 is possible.

Answering The Complete Twink question, there's a series of 3rd Ed Books named The Complete _______________, which have a very bad habit of making classes and such that are far more powerful than the base ones, which has earned it the twink nickname. That said, there are some reasonable ones too, and the nuts ones can be toned down while keeping the overall flavor of the idea, so if you do see one you want in there, I can probably make it work, just likely not as written.
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"I never knew faith had to come with an instruction manual." - Source Unknown
"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

LuminaDragon

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2013, 11:15:25 pm »
::bouncy bouncy bouncy:: pick me pick me pick me!!! :D
Dragon Code:
DC2.~Dd/Mft Gf L W T Palwth Sks,wf Cwh%\ag^ Bph| A- Fr--- Nm M++1 O H++ $ Ff/c R+++! Ac+++ J+++ S+++! U I# V++[Healing] Q---![Empathy] Tc++[C++] E+++ Df+

Furry Code:
FDDmp5ar/FTp1r/CWm6s A+++ C- D H+++ M P++++ R T++ W Z !S RLA/C/CT/LW/M/S a cn+++ d+ e++ f++ h+++ i+++ j+ p sf+

Kiashien

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2013, 05:56:12 am »
I dunno... My old bard destroyed a plane and he doesn't even get mentioned as a sidenote... :P

Anyway, Trerro knows how fast I can roll a char- I need to know a rough schedule before I could fully commit.

I'd prefer to run a elemental savant sorc, or a seige sorc (long-term massive range lingering damage- cloudkill, acid cloud, etc), but I'd be willing to play a Favored Soul if we need a healer, or just say screw it and go with something else completely crazy- but I'll crank out whatever fills in a whole in the party if need be.

I suggested google hangouts as an option- they seem to work really awesome for this sort of stuff (And yes, it still works if you don't have a camera, just not as well.)

A warchanter or Templar could be fun too...

Kiashien

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2013, 06:53:20 am »
Also... I highly would endorse anything that allows Squishy to return to Whitecloud.

(He's awesome... and squirrelly... and goddamned terrifying.)

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2013, 08:04:36 am »
I can think of a few ways to make Squishy work, including one I'm going to PM because it's significantly more awesome if not expected. :)

As for schedule, it's largely a question of when everyone's open, I'm guessing a night on a weekend day works best, but don't know.

For everyone who's definitely playing, please post what times work for you, and if you haven't already, what you'll be playing (or what you're considering if thinking of multiple ideas).
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"I never knew faith had to come with an instruction manual." - Source Unknown
"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin