Register

Discord server is operational: https://discord.gg/tnbbFAQ

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: How about some FPS?  (Read 8310 times)

Sagi

• View Profile
How about some FPS?
« on: December 23, 2011, 08:20:15 pm »
I dont usually post in the forums,but i have noticed CC does not play any shooters and i play some ALONE,So how about expanding the CC to other games?

I have thought about 2 games that i play,both are shooters:
Team Fortress 2:Played it for like 2 years,after it gone F2P i stopped playing it,now i started playing it again,how about we add eachothers on steam and play together? The only downside [which can be an upside] Is the need to pay to actually make yourself count in the game [get items and all the other shit,you can also get hats that are worth lots of $$$ and sell it]
Alliance of Valliant Arms:Many of you probably dont know that game,a rather fun counterstrike 'clone',has quite alot of game modes to play and is pretty easy to catch on if you played shooters before,you need to install ijji reactor tho,a steam clone,you dont have to pay 2 win at this game,most of the paid items are minor upgrades and cosmetic items.

Bullseye55

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
Re: How about some FPS?
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2011, 01:39:46 am »
I play Team Fortress 2, a lot.

I would not mind if we actually went in that direction, if it is good with the rest of the members.
Indomitus Barracks Coordinator Leader

KhanCipher

• Target Verified, Commencing Hostilities!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2011, 07:02:49 am »
'A'lliance of 'V'alliant 'A'rms

'A' 'V'ery 'A'nonymous game... yep i've heard of it :P (if you don't get it, it was what it was called on the combat arms forums :P)

there's always Combat Arms which is like AVA, but lighter on the gpu :P
but if you get into that i would suggest atleast spending $25 to get either the m416 cqb, g36e valk, MP7 mod, l85a1 mod, or the fs2000 tactical for perm just for convenience.

but other than that, i could tell you what guns work, and which ones don't :P

Quote from: AVGN
This is a Blizzard of Balls, I can't believe Humanity was capable of degrading itself so low as to produce such insulting catastrophe of ass!!

Bman21212

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2012, 01:07:09 am »
Shit, too bad I'm so late.  I love shooting shit, even though I'm way out of practice.  I remember when we used to have Counter Strike and a couple other shooters.  Good times.  If you get some group going, I'll see if I can hop on.

KhanCipher

• Target Verified, Commencing Hostilities!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2012, 03:55:14 am »
if anyone is interested in playing AVA, i can create a clan and invite you :P
Quote from: AVGN
This is a Blizzard of Balls, I can't believe Humanity was capable of degrading itself so low as to produce such insulting catastrophe of ass!!

iggy

• Member++
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2012, 12:57:46 pm »
Actually installed cs again a few days ago because of a friend bugging me, but unfortunately my new country sucks in terms of ping, and it was pretty much unplayable.