Register

Discord server is operational: https://discord.gg/tnbbFAQ

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: How to join the server (old, not this one)  (Read 6788 times)

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
How to join the server (old, not this one)
« on: September 06, 2011, 08:36:07 am »
Step 1: Get the IP. You can PM me (or anyone who already plays) for it.

Step 2: Install Minecraft if you haven't already.

Step 3: Install MystCraft. Instructions can be found here.

Step 4: Run Minecraft, log in, click multiplayer, punch in the server IP, and you're good to go.

Important note for those used to single player: You cannot break anything within 25 squares of the spawn point. This is to prevent things like people spawning and immediately falling to their deaths. :P
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 06:45:11 am by Trerro »
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"I never knew faith had to come with an instruction manual." - Source Unknown
"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Sonya the fox

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • View Profile
Re: How to join the server
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 06:17:30 pm »
Step 3: Install IC2. Full instructions as well as a download link to everything you need can be found here. http://forums.chaoscluster.com/index.php?topic=313.0. Please follow the directions carefully... it's very easy to not only screw it up, but end up needing to completely start over because you FUBARed it.

This step is no longer relevant, will be replaced with something else once mod(s) are selected and installed on the server again.