Register

Chaos Cluster has returned.

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: Sir Galahad  (Read 10444 times)

SirGalahad

Sir Galahad
« on: September 02, 2011, 08:56:18 pm »
Sir Galahad the Chaste, SirG

among friends, Bradley, B'rad, been playing guitar 8 years now, singing for a few, with some talent for drawing, ran the mile in 5.26 (athletic).

The Chaste part is mostly true, never came by any girl, though they might've came by me.

Mostly believing all that stuff about Christianity; there are rights and wrongs people do, the wrongs deserve a meaningful repentance to a real life and acceptance of forgiveness, a meaningful gift ('for giving(me that, this is what i give you') of accepting someone again into that life, and mercy a show of open hands without weapon, or intention believing the wrong is still moving out there; the mercy is the knob, the forgiveness is the door, or visa versa depending on the person, the need for a real mindful life. Most wise sayings playing on a double meaning of something people deal with little, I put forth that the writings of old, wise, the right and wrong of commandments, all mixed together give a solid foundation, only part of it, for believing a life is from off the world, from the stars, beyond explaining..

-*-about a prior post, 'it is impossible the world was created in 6000 years, or so,' well all of the old histories tell of a flood, and that should differ the opinions about how the world was truly formed, prolly throw off some of their readings, and dinasaurs...around the time Noah (and the ark (that saved them from the flood)) was built, the world was supposedly verily evil, orgies, evils all around, beasts were prolly hardly seen alive. The pleasures of the flesh, when the flesh meets the afterlife and cannot please itself, for that is done with, the life finds that it will seek to appeal to the manly side of God, and appeal not exalting The Creator in His glory, the life will show itself bringing an ignorant response to the laws set before, and reap an ignorant response to the life's death, there is nothing holding it from going into the eternity it deserves, righteous, or unrighteos, just, or unjust. but something as Jesus said, 'not that He accepts human testimony' however it comith about. it is done by what God says, and as He said, 'it is done.' and then when Christians believe all is done when Jesus was on earth, this is true in the law also, for that swine was an abomidable meat for the people, but something as it were written, 'all is made clean by faith,' through the reading of faith by early Christians, nothing was changed that the people still did not know what they did, but time passed, and their minds were open to hearing what they were really saying, and eventually what they were doing, man's glory somewhat as it is written, 'forever likened into the image of Christ,' the mindful glory, that we are prettier every generation for what we realize we are doing man would see the swine was full of worms, and through tending that is solved, the time of reading faith, and with a mindful nature. Ants sting people, and the law 'preached to every creature' they are burned with poison too. Grasshoppers tear at man's work of grass in the yard, and they are torn apart when they are stepped on, and with poison, as sometimes grasshoppers will foam a noxtious poison in their mouth when handled. 'The worker deserves his rewards.' and, 'a man's life will be the work of his hands.' 'good deeds will be repayed with good, and bad for bad.'

For me, it's about a life, and sometimes a lifestyle, and when does righteously, it is better some things are left for that person alone, like their reward; if a politician says they will do something, it is their position they should do it, but at the same time, always being seen takes some from their life, they no longer drink when they want, eat what they want, nor say, nor do many things as before that it is a thing said to the disciples, 'you must hate even thy lives also,' these people are taken away from all the usual things that unless taught better, made them them. when they are campaigning it shows a little when they start debating, see how easy it was for the founding fathers of the united states, standing they were suffering wrongs, and simply they fight, there never should be bloodshed, but a politician that campaigns after debating might be the president, and there is no relief, still people are all around and none of the people make the life easier, and how selfish does holding from the people if UFO's really landed make the president, every president finds out what few have ever, it is a reward, but it is like the door of forgiveness and mercy, if a man must fight, he must, and how prepared were the founding fathers, but that they won, if righteousness prevails, it is only as it should be, and, 'evil destroys verily.'

Some things I wrote:
#A wicked man easily believes those he considers better than himself, for their mutual works show they have considered him better than they, and this had come at a price only wicked man was sure of.
# A righteous man hardly believes anything for in the time that he does what he has done and how he did it will be exposed.
# Righteousness has great power and might for in the time righteousness reproves its holiness a man need only be truthful in what he speaks and his work is simple and meaningful of task, easily brought forth.
# It is wise to seal up the way of righteousness even from one's self for those who have found it are sure they have found it and it gives all the personal treasure they seek.
# Wisdom holds song. Song holds sight.
# Sight holds the light of righteousness. Righteousness holds wisdom.

Lomaz

• Administrator
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
Re: Sir Galahad
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2011, 05:31:24 am »
Welcome Bradley, don't take offense to the topic getting moved over here, its just, well, in my experience of the interweb anything mentioning religion quickly turns into a heated debate, and here at CC many of us being from math/physics backgrounds academically, and a wide array of religious backgrounds, i fully expect just that to happen here.  Good to meet you none the less, and i must also say, you have an open bracket in your second paragraph that drives me nuts and give me nightmares of Syntax errors.

-Ian

iggy

• Member++
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2011, 06:20:53 am »
Thats a bit of a long introduction :p

Anyway, I'm a pretty religious person myself. I used to be more of an active religious person but I guess I sort of just lost my faith. You know, sometimes you think God is challenging you just a bit too much and it just takes a while to accept that He's doing that to help you. There's no love like tough love right? Anyway I know, I always feel a bit personally attacked whenever someone suggests the book I live and breathe by is false... but you know what... they don't see what we see. How could they possibly comprehend? Until they're ready to open themselves up to let his holiness come inside them they will never experience the depth of what we experience.

Glad to see you here!

Lomaz

• Administrator
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2011, 06:53:30 am »
I was born to a fairly atheist family, the first memory i have of being in a church was when i was in grade 8, for a friends dad's funeral.  but i was also brought up not watching FOX news but real news, so i was aware of all the craziness that happens in the world in the name of someone or someone else's god.  so far as my views go i see that the bible/Koran/*insert religious book here* should be not taken literally, but simply used as a teaching tool, that is not to say that anyone that grows up without a religious influence will become cold and without morals.  the simple fact that there is someone above you watching over you brings you peace and a calm state of mind can be appreciated, i wish i could look at the world like that from time to time, to believe such a thing, but to me it just does not make sense.  i was brought up believing 2+2=4, and living a good life is it's own reward. in that sense i feel i've been raised right. Having many close friends from a wide sorting of religions has shown me how the idea of an organized religion can be interpreted very differently and lead to many different ways of life, a girl i dated for several years was brought up a catholic, and growing up her and her brothers had fear instowed into them by their family and their church, while another from a middle eastern background told me that it was part of the teachings to punish simple things like a child acting out with something as drastic as throwing rocks at their heads lol.. just craziness, so really, for all the good i see it has done, it has done 10x the amount of bad, how many people die in the name of science? quite a few, mostly because they are being punished for their beliefs by a religious sect of some kind, how many people have died for/from their or another religion? considerably more I'm sure, for all the turmoil in some country's brought on by wars in the name of one god or another, Long story short: its 3am, i work in a few hours, and i need sleep, and about 200 words ago forgot where i was going with this post, so its bedtime!

-Ian

iggy

• Member++
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2011, 08:08:07 am »
I confess, I'm not really a christian and I just wanted to make a subtle joke about butt sex ;(

Is that purgatory or hell? :s

Lomaz

• Administrator
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2011, 03:12:28 pm »
Is that purgatory or hell? :s

newfoundland.

SirGalahad

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2011, 07:50:37 pm »
what i give you'))

^_^

SirGalahad

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2011, 09:23:04 pm »
Chaos Cluster view: religion sparks debates.

Christian view: Lomaz was 'moved by faith' to put Sir Galahad's post in a more appropriate spot.

haaaaa haaaa! got to love the christian view.

rewards are delivered by the righteous; for the wicked the reward exalts the just measure taken by the righteous, for the righteous the just measure frees from doubt of any wrong doing.

Lomaz

• Administrator
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2011, 04:46:15 am »
was Hitler righteously rewarded with Denmark then? lol

and i wasnt moved by faith, i was moved by the forsight of trolling :P

On a side note, quantum mechanics proves time does not exist inside black holes, religion states time does not exist in heaven, thus it is safe to believe heaven is inside one of the  black holes floating around in our galaxy?

SirGalahad

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2011, 05:01:58 am »
Hey seriuosly!! In the bible it is a curse when it is written women will rule over men. oh yes! it is written. the jewish law is that a woman will submit by law to any man that has less. and by then make him higher. they are not permitted to wear what men wear. no jeans. no shorts. greater than this, in the new testament besides not speaking in the church they are to never braid their hair, nor where gold. of how serious this is for all of the USA that we would be under a curse, (that it still goes on that women think they should rule, it is a curse, some ignorant to what the prophet wrote, other unknowing) and i urge as a brother that there are many sides, but life will do as it ought that we should get men together to rule out this threat at our manhood, showing that women should not rule over men. now...my stand, as i have stood on this earlier, is that women much be silent, and must obey the law, and submit, and have no rule over a man. it is the same as what i am doing what i ask you to do. if you do it, we would prolly be able to share in the same kinds of hate that we receive from our time. it would be a joy. SirG

iggy

• Member++
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2011, 05:44:12 am »
You have to be trolling right?

Anyway, one of my favorite quotes that I just randomly made up just now is "righteousness is a good excuse for genocide." That sums up my point about all your quotes and beliefs about righteousness. Right or wrong is a thing of perception... and whenever someone thinks he holds the absolute truth they tend to not care about the means to achieve whatever they feel is right, even if it compromises their own beliefs (funny how that works)

Also I'm not sure what you're saying, but I assume it's that women are inferior to men right? Anyway, if you summarize your points in a more coherent way so I understand what you're actually trying to say I will get back to you :)