Register

Discord server is operational: https://discord.gg/tnbbFAQ

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: I'm alive... really  (Read 10029 times)

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
I'm alive... really
« on: August 30, 2011, 09:52:24 pm »
The hurricane knocked my power out 2 days ago, and the current estimate is that it will "probably" be back in 5-7 days, and could be 10+. It'll probably take another 1-2 to get my net connection back.

I'll have occasional access from coffee shops and such, but I'm going to be mostly gone until then. (posting this from my sister's house).
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"I never knew faith had to come with an instruction manual." - Source Unknown
"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

GPH

• Purplasm
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
Re: I'm alive... really
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 01:08:15 pm »
HI TRERROS SISTER

Hope everything gets back to normal asap :)
=||=

Lomaz

• Administrator
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2011, 08:30:07 pm »
ooo you shall have to introduce us sometime chris :D Hope you're back soon!

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2011, 11:36:09 pm »
It turns out there's no damage at all between me and the nearest town they actually care about, so 5-10% of the town has power now, and I'm thankfully in that tiny section.
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

SirGalahad

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2011, 12:03:49 am »
i think CC forums is not letting me start my own thread, without enough usage of the CC forums. fine. but my windows xp service pakkage 2 is reinstalled and it starts off the screen resolution in 640 x 800, small, and the i would be able to download the drivers, if i had internet, but the internet is not pikking up the kable like it normally does when u buy a komputer, it normally doing it automatikally. anyone feel like helping? i found enough info to pikk up the word drivers, for the screen resolution still unsure, on a different komputer now, still need 100% help with the internet. - - internet, screen resolution. thanks! SirG

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2011, 03:50:50 am »
There are no restrictions on thread creation, other than not being able to post in announcements, so there is not need to post completely off topic messages to get your post in.

The only post count-based restriction is that you need a post count of 5 to send private messages, and this was purely to stop spambots from pissing on the site.

iggy

• Member++
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2011, 01:42:34 am »
If it was gone for another 10 days maybe it would've opened up a completely different world for you trerro :P

(rainbows and fairy tales etc!)

Bullseye55

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2011, 02:15:51 am »
Trerro, It makes me happy that you are Ok.
Indomitus Barracks Coordinator Leader