Register

Discord server is operational: https://discord.gg/tnbbFAQ

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: New Seasonal harder run thingie whos name i forget  (Read 5265 times)

Lomaz

• Administrator
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
New Seasonal harder run thingie whos name i forget
« on: August 17, 2011, 11:21:58 pm »
Anyway, starting the 15th of aug the next special path was unlocked, so no more bee's, i acended that day and started the HC run as a TT.

things i've noticed so far: Things are hard without any weaps or shields, but the skills you can obtain are VERY powerful for lower levels, with 14 drunk you can hit almost 140 on monsters. (skill does more damage based on drunkenness.)

Meat is VERY hard to come by, to give you an idea how badly its scaled down, beefy bodyguards give about 15ish meat, and +% meat mods appear not to work.

One very big deturant i see coming up is because i cant yeald any weap at all, i can't finish the TT nemisis quest, unless it was altered for the path like a couple other things.

it is very hard to get clovers to speed things up as it almost takes 50% of your income at the start of the game per day to get the worthless items.

Items also can not be auto sold at all, so yeah, FML.

I will keep updating as i run into future issues!

-Ian

GPH

• Purplasm
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
Re: New Seasonal harder run thingie whos name i forget
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 11:52:24 pm »
An excuse to get round to perming Kung Fu Hustler?

I think so :P
=||=

Lomaz

• Administrator
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
Re: New Seasonal harder run thingie whos name i forget
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2011, 11:53:17 pm »
lol nah, least not as muscle class, more then enough damage to kill most things so far :P good try tho lol