Register

Chaos Cluster has returned.

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 10266 times)

oarsof6

• View Profile
Introduction
« on: October 14, 2009, 06:37:43 pm »
I noticed that nobody introduced themselves yet, and didn't want any new members to feel nervous about making the first post in the section, so here I go...

My name is Oarsof6 (Oars for short), I first joined the RA in age 2 of KOC. Everyone in that age was joining alliances, so I thought I probably should too. As a former Game King, moderator, and Admin, I've been a part of the RA for every up and down (ok, except for the past 12 months). I don't really play online games anymore, mostly because I have a full time job and a wife and all, but it's fun catching up with old friends on the RA.

Aamer

• This is a custom title!
  • Administrator
  • I eat babies!
    • View Profile
    • this is a website title
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 12:29:36 am »
good idea oars.

and it's nice to meet you. hope you enjoy RA. it's a great place. look out for the viggo. never trust anything iggy says. and NEVER... NEVER trust a republican to do whats best for the whole. your secret operation orders will be mailed to you shortly. suit up and get ready.... i think this one is an underwater mission.
i havent had a sig in ages

Viggo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2009, 01:07:31 pm »
 ;D Welcome Oars.  I think its great that even the older members that don't have as much time to dedicate as back in the day are still coming onto the new new new forums and posting around, it really gives as sense of community.  If any new members are reading this, then congratulations you've found the best online gaming community in the world.  Oars I remember your Gaming King days, you were a tyrant that made us post like 1500 times in the games just to be considered.  ;D
Needs a better Sig.

The_Black_Assalant

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2009, 09:01:09 pm »
welcome oar's  ;D
If the pie was a lie,why did it taste so good.

in loving memory of the fallen friend's, Breakdown,Ocity,Dycyn :P and those name's lost in the destruction of the secret island destroyed by Falsa.

Currently Playing Ragnarok online 99 Trans sinx Flash-Blades,OutSellMe level 31 merchant,Lord Bo0m level 93 wizard,Agility sez what! level 31 swordsman,Icy Fingered Gank thief level 46

pilz

• Member++
  • Loby you too Viggo ;)
    • View Profile
    • Warriors Gap Year Programme
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2009, 11:35:09 pm »
Hey Doug, nice to see you returned again.
Last I saw was the Iggy incident, glad its behind you now though :)
Blue and yellow - purple pilz!

jordandawg05

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2009, 02:28:07 am »
nice - yay for Oarsy - its been a while - totally understand the time situation haha

oarsof6

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2011, 05:18:21 pm »
Meep  8)

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2011, 06:56:59 pm »
Welcome back. :)
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"I never knew faith had to come with an instruction manual." - Source Unknown
"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

oddblob :)

• i like me
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2011, 09:56:47 am »
Hey Hey, welcome back dude :D
well know...this is an act called mating, but there are a few differences between human beings and animals that you should know about....