Register

Discord server is operational: https://discord.gg/tnbbFAQ

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: Legend of Edda  (Read 13647 times)

The_Black_Assalant

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
Legend of Edda
« on: January 07, 2011, 03:28:54 am »
Ok as you may have noticed I did my famous disappearing TBA act again.   I found a new game that just started back in October "i just started 2 weeks ago"   this is a f2p by game campus and a really good one. It's based around major pvp aspects and it is a item mall game witch i can here the "atlantica   argument" yes they do have the crap upgrade system where the safe level is 2 "after witch you need upgrade gloves to protect your item from breaking" and things break more easily as they gain in strength. There is room for the chaos cluster in this game,in fact i have already been made the leader of a active guild "star frost" with about 20 member's .     The break down of the game is there are to factions Olympians/titans    and in order to play with your friends you have to belong to the same faction as the titans and Olympians are keep separate  except when you are in disputed land's or war "war's happen every 30 mins and have different level rule's IE grade one is for players level 1-19 and in there first job class,grade 2 is for players level 20-40 and at there second job class,then there is all witch is a free for all.  they have special Armour and   weapons for each class that can be bought with god point's earned from the war's and pking other player's. aside from the upg's in there item shop there are no game breaking item's at this time.    I think it would be a great place to try and establish a game based membership drive for the forum's as we can set up a guild both as titans and Olympians "half of us as one and half as the other" and with the game being on a few months old there are no mega guilds or alliances yet :o   this could be just what we need. if anyone decides to try it out I go by FaithfulArrow in game "same as atlantica was" and im a Olympian chaser level 40  :D yea maxed in less then 2 weeks cause i have no life but can also help new players build up there gear a bit faster then a scratch start.

Oh yea one more thing,they give's you 5 coins a day to run dungeons that give money and box's so thats a plus and they are having 2x xp drops and god point's. so now is the perfect time to try this game out 
If the pie was a lie,why did it taste so good.

in loving memory of the fallen friend's, Breakdown,Ocity,Dycyn :P and those name's lost in the destruction of the secret island destroyed by Falsa.

Currently Playing Ragnarok online 99 Trans sinx Flash-Blades,OutSellMe level 31 merchant,Lord Bo0m level 93 wizard,Agility sez what! level 31 swordsman,Icy Fingered Gank thief level 46

oddblob :)

• i like me
    • View Profile
Re: Legend of Edda
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2011, 05:12:22 pm »
link...or, is this the game?

http://legendofedda.gamescampus.com/
well know...this is an act called mating, but there are a few differences between human beings and animals that you should know about....

The_Black_Assalant

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
Re: Legend of Edda
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 09:23:48 pm »
http://legendofedda.gamescampus.com/

your's didnt work for me.   I have since left the guild i was in and joined up with SoulGenis and im running sd runs for the elite gear  ;D hate the upg thing,you need +7 body and weapon to beable to fight snow dragon or ruffly 40 gloves. I bought 100 dollars worth there cc "store money" and got 200 worth of it got my body and weapon up and sold the rest for rediclus amount of money 1.1billion LOL when they clear out all the botters and gold sellers and rapid deflate the economy ill be one of the richest players in the game LOL  ::) yes i know 100 bucks! that will be all the money i ever put into the game unless something uber elite goes in there shop.
If the pie was a lie,why did it taste so good.

in loving memory of the fallen friend's, Breakdown,Ocity,Dycyn :P and those name's lost in the destruction of the secret island destroyed by Falsa.

Currently Playing Ragnarok online 99 Trans sinx Flash-Blades,OutSellMe level 31 merchant,Lord Bo0m level 93 wizard,Agility sez what! level 31 swordsman,Icy Fingered Gank thief level 46