Register

Chaos Cluster has returned.

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: The what would you do game.  (Read 55225 times)

Viggo

• View Profile
Re: The what would you do game.
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2009, 11:40:09 pm »
I guess I would donate 10%, gamble away another 10%, and then I would buy houses on a fault line and hope that in 30 days an earthquake would destroy them all :)

They've discovered a cure for AIDS (hurray?).  In order to make it available to everyone that has it the government will have to spend billions of dollars of tax payers money in order to set up government programs so that they are available to everyone without bankrupting them.  What would you do, allow it to be available to all or not?
Needs a better Sig.

The_Black_Assalant

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2009, 11:34:13 pm »
well since it would cure something like aid's and im a backer in that.i would say cure them all,they will be done

you have a chance to win a harley,the catch is you have to dress as a biker chick and "pass as a woman"on a cross country road trip.last to descovered win's the bike the loser's have to go for another week dressed as a biker chick. do you enter or say pass
If the pie was a lie,why did it taste so good.

in loving memory of the fallen friend's, Breakdown,Ocity,Dycyn :P and those name's lost in the destruction of the secret island destroyed by Falsa.

Currently Playing Ragnarok online 99 Trans sinx Flash-Blades,OutSellMe level 31 merchant,Lord Bo0m level 93 wizard,Agility sez what! level 31 swordsman,Icy Fingered Gank thief level 46

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2009, 12:29:46 am »
It's on a road trip where no one's going to have a clue who the hell I am, so sure, why not. :P

A comet is about to smack into the planet and kill all life on it. A friendly alien race decides to save us, but can't get a large enough weapon in position in time to stop the comet. They select a few people at random to be provided with dropships. You're one of the lucky ones, and are provided with one of the ships.

You can take any 5 people with you before you leave the planet. Whoever you DON'T choose is doomed.
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"I never knew faith had to come with an instruction manual." - Source Unknown
"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Wildchild

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2009, 12:41:44 am »
What an imagination Trerro.
do i have to take 5 people? can i take my dogs instead? I dont get along with people very well.  ;D
I would take the ship, go to the aliens home planet. probably crash into it because i dont drive well.  Then probably piss them off one way or another and they will ship me back in the broken ship.

so you had a meet up with the old star trek crew. what would you tell capt Kirk?

Aamer

• This is a custom title!
  • Administrator
  • I eat babies!
    • View Profile
    • this is a website title
« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2009, 07:38:17 pm »
are we talking actors? or if these people where real? if it's actors i would say "hey, it must suck having that stuck on your name for the rest of your life" if it's the real crew.. umm... i think i'd talk about the techonologies they have that i dont understand. maybe talk to people about spirituality and it's connection to conciousness... all and all, i'd really just like to smoke up with them and see where it takes me.

if you where stuck at a low paying job that you loved to do but took up the majority of your life and left no time for you to do OTHER things you like to do...
i havent had a sig in ages

Viggo

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2009, 10:01:59 pm »
are we talking actors? or if these people where real? if it's actors i would say "hey, it must suck having that stuck on your name for the rest of your life" if it's the real crew.. umm... i think i'd talk about the techonologies they have that i dont understand. maybe talk to people about spirituality and it's connection to conciousness... all and all, i'd really just like to smoke up with them and see where it takes me.

if you where stuck at a low paying job that you lobyd to do but took up the majority of your life and left no time for you to do OTHER things you like to do...

Is this is a question?  If I could find a job that I actually loved doing I would try to find a way to make it work.  If I wasn't married or had anything in my life that wasn't as in important, then I would stick with it.  I'd rather spend the majority of my time doing something that I loved to do, even if it didn't get me ahead in life.  If I was married or had children or both(crosses fingers) then I would quit.  Even though I loved my job, I love my family more and if I couldn't spend time with them then it wouldn't be worth it.  Also, if I had to miss spending time with my family, I would make sure I had a good paying job, at least then they would be supported, even if it did suck to some degree.

There's a family of kittens outside in your backyard every night.  They make a lot of noise at night.  You try to scare them away but they keep coming back.  You figure you will have to do something drastic to get them to leave you alone.  Do you just accept it and the next night leave them some food, or do you draw the line and the next night leave them food littered with poison?
Needs a better Sig.

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2010, 07:20:10 am »
If it's a few, I'd take them in, if it's more than I can handle, a Craigslist ad should find someone who wants them.

You've been granted total immunity to heat and fire... but not anything else.
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

mikoc5

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2010, 11:45:55 am »
Nothing specyfic. I'd use it in a time of need, or earn some money as a fire eater or something.

You got 5 days before your computer explodes and you don't have the cash to buy a new one. How far would you go to earn money for the next, better one?

oddblob :)

• i like me
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2010, 09:54:35 pm »
about this far (holds up hand to show a space between his index finger and thumb)

you met an alien from outer space and he cant speak any language...infact..

you met an alien from outer space......
well know...this is an act called mating, but there are a few differences between human beings and animals that you should know about....

Ice-master

• Concordia res parvae crescunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2011, 09:42:21 am »
I would invite him to have a beer and see how he/she/it reacts..

You find a briefcase full of diamonds, covered in blood.

mikoc5

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2011, 04:43:02 pm »
After inspecting if it isn't a murder case, I'd send in a remotely controlled human drone to spring any traps, if there are any. If there is send another one, rinse and repeat until succesfull retriveal.

Bullseye55

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2011, 10:13:43 pm »
I would use the steel totem to help others.

You open a box and find a slab of a unknown rock. What would you do with it?
Indomitus Barracks Coordinator Leader

oddblob :)

• i like me
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2011, 11:02:41 pm »
bite it.........

you somehow stumble into a time teleporting machine device thing and are taken back to the year 150 AD in a Roman Colosseum facing a small white rabbit, it runs towards you and jumps onto your neck with big sharp pointy teeth.....
well know...this is an act called mating, but there are a few differences between human beings and animals that you should know about....

GPH

• Purplasm
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2011, 09:59:37 pm »
Count to three. No more, no less.

What would you do if an alien/god/spirit/being you believe capable of carrying through on its word told you to commit suicide without leaving explanation for anyone or there would be a 1/1000 chance of the being killing everyone you ever met? :o
=||=

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2011, 10:26:59 am »
I'd ask for an explanation as to why exactly this was the case. If the being is purely irrational as appears to be the case here, I would seek out enemies of similar power that it has almost certainly acquired over time.

A plague hit your continent, killing 99.9% of the human population. Only those with a particular (normally indistinguishable) quirk in their DNA survived. You're one of the lucky ones, but no one else you know is.