Register

Discord server is operational: https://discord.gg/tnbbFAQ

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: Ian's armour  (Read 6196 times)

The_Black_Assalant

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
Ian's armour
« on: August 01, 2010, 01:03:11 am »
I wont beable to make the Sunday deadline for the +9 aries chain. Im currently at 52mill but was informed I have work for tommrow and it's a LONG ONE! looking at anywhere from 6-10 hours and I had to primer the bed room today to prep for painting tommrow night and monday so i can lay carpet. so if you need the money find someone to buy it and if not a extension of a few days would be great
If the pie was a lie,why did it taste so good.

in loving memory of the fallen friend's, Breakdown,Ocity,Dycyn :P and those name's lost in the destruction of the secret island destroyed by Falsa.

Currently Playing Ragnarok online 99 Trans sinx Flash-Blades,OutSellMe level 31 merchant,Lord Bo0m level 93 wizard,Agility sez what! level 31 swordsman,Icy Fingered Gank thief level 46

Lomaz

• Administrator
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
Re: Ian's armour
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2010, 04:21:41 am »
No rush guy, im not going anywhere =)

The_Black_Assalant

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2010, 12:09:04 pm »
 ;D new you would understand. k bud im off to grind the real world grind. have a stealer day
If the pie was a lie,why did it taste so good.

in loving memory of the fallen friend's, Breakdown,Ocity,Dycyn :P and those name's lost in the destruction of the secret island destroyed by Falsa.

Currently Playing Ragnarok online 99 Trans sinx Flash-Blades,OutSellMe level 31 merchant,Lord Bo0m level 93 wizard,Agility sez what! level 31 swordsman,Icy Fingered Gank thief level 46

Lomaz

• Administrator
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2010, 06:24:30 am »
ahem...