Register

Chaos Cluster has returned.

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: Time trappings  (Read 5859 times)

GPH

• Purplasm
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
Time trappings
« on: July 03, 2010, 08:30:37 am »
Anyone fancy buying my time trappings off me?

I want to sell them all in one go so I'm not just left with the pants or something but people in trade only seem to want to buy the set for many many millions below mall prices :P

I decided I'd like to get a v for vivalla mask and this is the only way to afford it :(
=||=

Tyred

• Member++
    • View Profile
Re: Time trappings
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 12:53:07 pm »
Get the new JuJu mask instead. VCrisis was so last year.

If you "really" need me to, I can buy it. Although 30 mil is a lot to throw down...
Back on the old RA, I was the resident counting fanatic, literature snob, Tetris champion, moderator of forums I never used and games I rarely played, Hexxagon champion, stupidest smart person, and incompetent admin. I hope my legacy here will be just as meaningful... or not.

Member as of June 20th, 2004 (yeah, I've been lurking around here for FOURTEEN years...)

"Both human stupidity and the universe are infinite, although I am not sure about the latter." Albert Einstein
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." Arthur C. Clarke
"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn." The shortest story ever written, attributed to Ernest Hemingway, but likely anonymous

GPH

• Purplasm
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
Re: Time trappings
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2010, 10:27:10 pm »
I wrote this before I saw the IotM, I'd just noticed that the cost of the v mask had dropped dramatically :P

I still prefer the v mask but for the price difference, yeah I'll prolly just grab the juju mask :)
=||=