Aamer

• This is a custom title!
  • Administrator
  • I eat babies!
    • View Profile
    • this is a website title
Prices
« on: May 28, 2010, 11:11:14 pm »
What website do people use to figure prices of items to sell? i can't seem to remember any of them.
i havent had a sig in ages

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
Re: Prices
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2010, 07:40:10 am »
Ragial.com is the main one. There used to be a better one at prontera.ru, but they appear to have closed.
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"I never knew faith had to come with an instruction manual." - Source Unknown
"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

The_Black_Assalant

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2010, 02:48:51 am »
Yup Trerro  is right,everything in game right now is being based of ragial market,but buyer beware Aamer. Prices are so far inflated right now from the server merge that it's not even funny. case in point, ant horn was 12k each now 28+ dokis were 8 a week ago there up to 20k each. if you really need need something badly and it seem's over priced shop around for a few days and the price should fall atleast a little
If the pie was a lie,why did it taste so good.

in loving memory of the fallen friend's, Breakdown,Ocity,Dycyn :P and those name's lost in the destruction of the secret island destroyed by Falsa.

Currently Playing Ragnarok online 99 Trans sinx Flash-Blades,OutSellMe level 31 merchant,Lord Bo0m level 93 wizard,Agility sez what! level 31 swordsman,Icy Fingered Gank thief level 46

Aamer

• Administrator
  • I eat babies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2010, 03:05:01 am »
oh im not buying im selling so its good that things are inflated :)

Aamer

• Administrator
  • I eat babies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2010, 10:58:08 pm »
IM FINALLY A MILLIONAIRE!!! and not just a few... like 50! :p

it's sad, i know... but for someone who never farms for zen or has the ability to goto high income places with larger parties... this is huge.

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2010, 09:18:26 pm »
Wizzies used to suck for earning zeny, but we have several options now - goats and the new world in particular, although even magma is decent with current elu prices.

You'll also find that simply from having been away a while, you have stuff in storage that used to be worth very little, but is now instant millions due to people not bothering to farm those items any more. :)
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"I never knew faith had to come with an instruction manual." - Source Unknown
"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Aamer

• Administrator
  • I eat babies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2010, 11:13:25 pm »
so i have an explosion card sitting there... last week it was worth 55 mil.. now it's pretty much worthless :( missed my time