Register

Chaos Cluster has returned.

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: Lousy cheatin mother RAWR!  (Read 9482 times)

The_Black_Assalant

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
Lousy cheatin mother RAWR!
« on: May 12, 2010, 08:36:07 pm »
WE had a lock on this round with 1 hour and 30 mins in the round ahead by 150 over all point's Green with the help of orange and yellow knocked us out of number 1 with mins' literly like 4 mins left by clearing all there troops and sacraficeing villiges to counquers and resources. in a hour and a half they mounted 3 times as much points as they had starting today BUILT UP FROM THE WHOLE ROUND! in 1 hour and 30 mins. that's some of the worst player's i have seen in a game to band up to take out 1 realm that worked as hard as we did to get to where we were. sigh,i needed to vent my angiusih. 3 months of work gone in litteraly 1 and half hours  :'(     

next round start's in a week and ill be there again ploting are take over of the game MUHAHAHA
If the pie was a lie,why did it taste so good.

in loving memory of the fallen friend's, Breakdown,Ocity,Dycyn :P and those name's lost in the destruction of the secret island destroyed by Falsa.

Currently Playing Ragnarok online 99 Trans sinx Flash-Blades,OutSellMe level 31 merchant,Lord Bo0m level 93 wizard,Agility sez what! level 31 swordsman,Icy Fingered Gank thief level 46