Register

Discord server is operational: https://discord.gg/tnbbFAQ

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: G'day All  (Read 5373 times)

Dex

• View Profile
G'day All
« on: February 16, 2010, 07:48:02 am »
Hey its Dex here, use to be Nazi_Punks_Fk _Off but that got me in trouble even though its a Dead Kennedy song.

I haven't been playing online for awhile now since getting an apprenticeship but i use to check up the RA site every so often to see if it had risen from the ashes yet, and its great to see your going again.

I would watch out though, i have just found this lurking out there, not sure if it escaped from the secret island or if you let it out but looking evil and ready to take over the world.

Tyred

• Member++
    • View Profile
Re: G'day All
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2010, 03:21:43 pm »
My favorite RoT brother is back again. This time for longer, I hope?
Back on the old RA, I was the resident counting fanatic, literature snob, Tetris champion, moderator of forums I never used and games I rarely played, Hexxagon champion, stupidest smart person, and incompetent admin. I hope my legacy here will be just as meaningful... or not.

Member as of June 20th, 2004 (yeah, I've been lurking around here for FOURTEEN years...)

"Both human stupidity and the universe are infinite, although I am not sure about the latter." Albert Einstein
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." Arthur C. Clarke
"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn." The shortest story ever written, attributed to Ernest Hemingway, but likely anonymous