Register

Discord server is operational: https://discord.gg/tnbbFAQ

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: honering the legendary member's  (Read 8955 times)

The_Black_Assalant

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
honering the legendary member's
« on: December 11, 2009, 08:30:04 pm »
For the remaining of my villages im gonna honer so of are great member's that have left ra starting with breakdown v2.0  :D and work my way around. if you rember a player of ra that deserve's to be honered then let me know so i can build my list.
If the pie was a lie,why did it taste so good.

in loving memory of the fallen friend's, Breakdown,Ocity,Dycyn :P and those name's lost in the destruction of the secret island destroyed by Falsa.

Currently Playing Ragnarok online 99 Trans sinx Flash-Blades,OutSellMe level 31 merchant,Lord Bo0m level 93 wizard,Agility sez what! level 31 swordsman,Icy Fingered Gank thief level 46

Viggo

• View Profile
Re: honering the legendary member's
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2009, 11:23:27 pm »
Gyrino, Meiyo-Honor, OmegaSt0rm, narut0, d2uriel, noshyza( I cant remember if he came back, part of me says he no cause i cant remember him here), DyCyn, Lady Midnight, and finally Teh Ghost.  I think that a good deal of members that made an impact.  A finally, Tyred needs to be more active ^_^.  And finally, finally, rl friend of breakdown and a close ra friend to me was Sgt RaWr.  We played that Star fighter game together, twas intense, even though i was the suck :D and rtsk or rstk or whatever his name was, i cant remember what happened to him after he was banned for what he did to WC, but before that he was a pretty nice person
Needs a better Sig.

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2009, 08:13:50 am »
Narmloth... he built our 2nd site - the one before dycyn.com. Without that effort, we never would've grown into anything significant.
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"I never knew faith had to come with an instruction manual." - Source Unknown
"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

pilz

• Member++
  • Loby you too Viggo ;)
    • View Profile
    • Warriors Gap Year Programme
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2009, 01:22:46 pm »
Didn't Gyri have like a super mamothly long name originally?
Blue and yellow - purple pilz!

iggy

• Member++
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2009, 09:08:36 pm »
Didn't Gyri have like a super mamothly long name originally?

Gyrinophilus?

pilz

• Member++
  • Loby you too Viggo ;)
    • View Profile
    • Warriors Gap Year Programme
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2009, 11:29:12 pm »
if thats not it it must be pretty close
Blue and yellow - purple pilz!

The_Black_Assalant

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2009, 08:35:10 pm »
good gravey i cant wait to start nameing village's  :D
If the pie was a lie,why did it taste so good.

in loving memory of the fallen friend's, Breakdown,Ocity,Dycyn :P and those name's lost in the destruction of the secret island destroyed by Falsa.

Currently Playing Ragnarok online 99 Trans sinx Flash-Blades,OutSellMe level 31 merchant,Lord Bo0m level 93 wizard,Agility sez what! level 31 swordsman,Icy Fingered Gank thief level 46