Register

Chaos Cluster has returned.

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: erm..thingy  (Read 10866 times)

oddblob :)

• i like me
    • View Profile
erm..thingy
« on: November 16, 2009, 07:22:58 pm »

the top bit say im loged in, but also says im not logged in, its easily fixed by clicking log in, but i just thourght id let you know...is it because of the 2 log ins thingy mc thing?
well know...this is an act called mating, but there are a few differences between human beings and animals that you should know about....

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
Re: erm..thingy
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, 07:58:06 pm »
Yeah, there's an RA account and a forum account. I have the creation scripts linked so making either makes both with the same username and password, but I haven't made it so logging into one logs into both yet.
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"I never knew faith had to come with an instruction manual." - Source Unknown
"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

pilz

• Member++
  • Loby you too Viggo ;)
    • View Profile
    • Warriors Gap Year Programme
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2009, 08:46:48 am »
Ive read and understand there are two accounts you make, and you need to log into both separately.
Could this have anything to do with why I can't automatically log into the forums when I open the page? I have passwords saved but I still have to click the log in button and I select the keep me logged in option when I do it but I still need to log back in every time I come back. Its not a big hassle just wondering if its me or the two accounts confusing it a bit.
Blue and yellow - purple pilz!

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2009, 08:45:23 pm »
No, if you checked "keep me logged in" on the forums, it should do it, provided you come back on the same machine and browser. If it doesn't, check your security settings, and in particular, make sure you don't have anything setting all cookies to session.
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Cztram

• Semi-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2009, 01:44:43 am »
Hmm... I guess I have done something wrong then because every time I come back to the page I have to re log myself back in...

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2009, 02:59:04 am »
Hmm... I guess I have done something wrong then because every time I come back to the page I have to re log myself back in...

To just the top bar, or the forums as well?

Cztram

• Semi-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2009, 07:04:47 pm »
Both... I noticed there is a box that says "Mins logged in" or something to that nature... but i also have the box that says keep me always logged in... well after that time period expires i have to re log in still to the forums and the top bar, Or if i close the tab but I keep the browser running I still get booted off... though every other website im on doesnt boot me off so i dont believe its my cookie settings