Register

Discord server is operational: https://discord.gg/tnbbFAQ

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: Finding old members  (Read 4889 times)

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
Finding old members
« on: July 04, 2018, 09:09:29 pm »
If you're reading this shortly after I post it, odds are decent you got the mass mail that went out. Unfortunately, many of those forum accounts were created 8-10 years ago, and not many people update their contact info in their profile, so some emails bounced, some went into the void, and some are likely sitting in someone's spam folder, never to see the light of day.

However, many of us have each other friended in various other systems (Discord, Steam, Skype, etc), and various other games, know members IRL, or otherwise can reach many old CCers that our email server can't. If you know any such members that may be interested in coming back, please let them know we're up and running again... we'll probably get far more people through direct contact than the high AoE, low impact email burst. :)

Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"I never knew faith had to come with an instruction manual." - Source Unknown
"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin