Register

Chaos Cluster has returned.

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: The 1 minute explanation of what this forum is for  (Read 5240 times)

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
The 1 minute explanation of what this forum is for
« on: June 25, 2018, 07:26:07 pm »
Play-by-post is exactly what it sounds like - an RP that runs a post at a time. This can range from simply a cooperative story, to a standard tabletop ruleset, just being run a post at a time.

Since each thread -is- the RP in question, anyone creating one should of course state the setting, rules, etc, in the initial post. If you're doing something more complex - say, a world where each thread is a play-by-post RP, but there's an overarching setting and characters, feel free to request a subforum to run that out of.

Anyone is free to run either type of RP here, as well as to discuss the medium, ask for help making characters, etc.
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"I never knew faith had to come with an instruction manual." - Source Unknown
"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin