Register

Discord server is operational: https://discord.gg/tnbbFAQ

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: And we're up!  (Read 5454 times)

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
And we're up!
« on: June 22, 2018, 12:02:08 am »
Welcome back to all!

Our forum software was so old that there was no way to do a straight upgrade, so we had to do a whole lot of copypasta to get everything restored. All of the really glaring errors have been fixed at the time of posting this, but there's probably still a few more minor issues that haven't been addressed yet. If you find any, please let us know and we'll track down the bug.

Yes, I'm aware some colors need to be changed, we'll be toying with those over the next couple of days to get everything or at least almost everything in CC colors, ideally without making anything else invisible.

Please note that our logs were -not- preserved. For the most part, this isn't an issue, but it does have the side effect that nothing is marked read for anyone. This unfortunately means everyone will need to do a quick check through the forums for what they haven't read and want to, then click "mark all as read". This is a one-time issue; once you hit the button, posts will show read or not as expected going forward.
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"I never knew faith had to come with an instruction manual." - Source Unknown
"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin