Register

Chaos Cluster has returned.

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: The one and only: TV thread  (Read 10017 times)

iggy

• Member++
    • View Profile
The one and only: TV thread
« on: October 17, 2009, 11:47:35 pm »
I know a lot of you evil closet monkeys stream or download all of your stuff these days, but (without posting spoilers) is there any show you're currently watching that you really like and would hence advise anyone else to follow also? So what's your favorite show? Who's your favorite talkshow host? What type of show do you dislike? Chat away :)

The_Black_Assalant

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
Re: The one and only: TV thread
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2009, 03:02:17 pm »
OMG son's of anarchy.

Based on a fictonal moter cycle club "out law club" with the leader sam crow,step son jack's whos is trying to take over the club. in the first seseon there was some gun running,a few dead bodys yada yada. now there batteling skin heads trying to take over there town charming. full eps avalable at fx to catch up to where they are now. this show is it for the biker lover or lover of a biker :P or if you just want to stuff be blown up
If the pie was a lie,why did it taste so good.

in loving memory of the fallen friend's, Breakdown,Ocity,Dycyn :P and those name's lost in the destruction of the secret island destroyed by Falsa.

Currently Playing Ragnarok online 99 Trans sinx Flash-Blades,OutSellMe level 31 merchant,Lord Bo0m level 93 wizard,Agility sez what! level 31 swordsman,Icy Fingered Gank thief level 46

oarsof6

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2009, 03:33:36 am »

The_Black_Assalant

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2009, 03:07:58 pm »
 :o  I cant wait for tuesday,the son's are about to do something wild
If the pie was a lie,why did it taste so good.

in loving memory of the fallen friend's, Breakdown,Ocity,Dycyn :P and those name's lost in the destruction of the secret island destroyed by Falsa.

Currently Playing Ragnarok online 99 Trans sinx Flash-Blades,OutSellMe level 31 merchant,Lord Bo0m level 93 wizard,Agility sez what! level 31 swordsman,Icy Fingered Gank thief level 46

Bearsus

• Semi-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2009, 06:11:26 pm »
Of course it's a world wide known series, but House M.D. should be pretty much standard on every Downloaded TV-series collection.

Should you share my not-so-recently acquired passion for motorcycles, be sure to find and DL Ewan McGregor's Long Way Round, and Long Way Down, plus Charley Boorman's Race to Dakkar.

And, last but not least, the complete 11 Seasons (and the chapters available from Season 12) of BBC's Top Gear (yeah, I know, they endlessly bash U.S. cars but still...). (Try Torrent)
« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 04:30:52 pm by Bearsus »

Viggo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2009, 11:23:59 pm »
I remember awhile back someone saying that Rescue Me was a really good show.  I dont know much about it other than its based around a group of firefighters.  As for me, when I am looking for some comedy I go for "Its always sunny in Philadelphia"  Basically a group of friends decided to create a show about their characters doing silly and stupid things.  They write their own scripts for the most part, and do the acting.  Its on its 5th season on FX and its random and retarded and i think its absolutely funny. 

Along with that, I'll get into TV hosts.  Late night with Conan O'brien was always one of my favorite shows because his humor is what I find funny, more than David Lettermen or Jay Leno.  Conan has a lot of involvement with writing funny skits and was also a writer for Saturday Night Live back in the day.  Now that he's replaced Leno and its now "The Tonight Show with Conan O'brien" I've been watching him more and more.  I feel like he really connects more with the audience when he does his comedy.  Thats just what appeals to me.
Needs a better Sig.