Register

Discord server is operational: https://discord.gg/tnbbFAQ

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: RO Role-Play  (Read 6946 times)

ZeroTigress

• Member++
    • View Profile
    • Ragnarök Wiki
RO Role-Play
« on: May 07, 2014, 07:20:21 am »
I've started up a RO RP thread in the WarpPortal forums, if anyone from the guild is interested:

http://forums.warpportal.com/index.php?/topic/132669-role-play-ragnarok-online-generation-vr/

Pretty much has an SAO feel to it, but not quite the same kind of story.
Wandering around in iRO with no one to play with? Join the iRO Community RaidCall!

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
Re: RO Role-Play
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2014, 02:23:03 am »
Sounds interesting, though I should probably actually watch that anime first so I have a better idea of what you're aiming for. :P From what I've heard, somewhere along the lines of .hack?
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"I never knew faith had to come with an instruction manual." - Source Unknown
"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Talvis

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2014, 12:56:21 am »
You don't need to know anything about SAO to contribute to the RP thread, just RO.  I've never seen that anime and I've added a few parts to it.

ZeroTigress

• Member++
    • View Profile
    • Ragnarök Wiki
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2014, 07:25:06 am »
Sounds interesting, though I should probably actually watch that anime first so I have a better idea of what you're aiming for. :P From what I've heard, somewhere along the lines of .hack?

Yep, just people RP-ing themselves playing their characters in RO. You can just read through the thread to see how the setting is. Should be pretty easy to get into without having seen either SAO or .hack.
Wandering around in iRO with no one to play with? Join the iRO Community RaidCall!