Register

Chaos Cluster has returned.

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: They're doing an event in NI  (Read 6003 times)

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
They're doing an event in NI
« on: October 30, 2009, 01:34:39 am »
It's like the ice dungeon one, but it's necromancers, which are worth ~6 times the xp!

The only problem is getting a group for it - you can't just camp down there like you can in ID - you'll die in about 3 seconds.

We should try to get runs going...
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"I never knew faith had to come with an instruction manual." - Source Unknown
"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

The_Black_Assalant

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
Re: They're doing an event in NI
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2009, 02:50:36 am »
lace me a required level :o im game should be pumping sd's in a day or 2
If the pie was a lie,why did it taste so good.

in loving memory of the fallen friend's, Breakdown,Ocity,Dycyn :P and those name's lost in the destruction of the secret island destroyed by Falsa.

Currently Playing Ragnarok online 99 Trans sinx Flash-Blades,OutSellMe level 31 merchant,Lord Bo0m level 93 wizard,Agility sez what! level 31 swordsman,Icy Fingered Gank thief level 46

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2009, 05:52:31 am »
The min level is 80, because you have to do a long-ass quest to get in there, and that's the level for the final part of the line.
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

The_Black_Assalant

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2009, 01:28:23 pm »
80 huh,shouldnt be a problem,job class level's is all thats holding me back.and thats only cause quest dont start giveing it till 60 and i have yet to find a good "job xp monster"
If the pie was a lie,why did it taste so good.

in loving memory of the fallen friend's, Breakdown,Ocity,Dycyn :P and those name's lost in the destruction of the secret island destroyed by Falsa.

Currently Playing Ragnarok online 99 Trans sinx Flash-Blades,OutSellMe level 31 merchant,Lord Bo0m level 93 wizard,Agility sez what! level 31 swordsman,Icy Fingered Gank thief level 46

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2009, 06:44:48 pm »
There aren't actually a lot of great job xp targets... job 67 is the most common level to be at when you first hit 99 trans, and those last 3 JLs can take quite a while. I'm not terribly worried about that though, as I'll just max my guild tax when I hit 99. (Guild taxes only affect base xp, so I should be able to get us a few guild levels for basically free.)

That being said, the necromancers for this quest ARE in fact, a good jxp target, at 45k base and 35k job. (You need over 300 mil for the final base level, but only over 200 mil for the final job, so that's relatively speaking, actually more job than bass.)
http://ro.amesani.org/db/monster-info/1870/