If you can read this post, you are reading this on the new server. Everything should now be copied over and fully operational. Our new server is twice as powerful, is on a much better hosting company, and costs exactly what I was paying for the previous.
There is unfortunately no way to simply clone the old server (and this wouldn't be a good idea anyway, outdated OS and such), so there was a whole lot of tasks with "manual" somewhere in their title. At this point, I've fixed all of the immediately obvious errors, but it's quite likely that I missed something. If anything is broken, behaving strangely, or both, please let me know either directly or in this thread, and I will fix it ASAP.
One issue that IS expected: I didn't copy our logs over (they were freakishly huge, and mostly stuff we're never going to check anyway.) An annoying side effect of this is that EVERYTHING on these forums got marked unread to everyone. This is thankfully a one-time issue. Just hit the "mark all as read" link after you next browse through, and the unread flags will work as expected going forward.