Register

Chaos Cluster has returned.

Chaos Cluster

Poll

Would you be willing to start fresh sans IC?

Yes, lets go back to vanilla
1 (16.7%)
Lets give vanilla + MCMMO a shot
3 (50%)
no, i loby my lightsabre
2 (33.3%)
i don't care one way or another
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2012, 02:35:22 am

Author Topic: A server nuking  (Read 19760 times)

Lomaz

• Administrator
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
Re: A server nuking
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2012, 11:59:42 pm »
i vote one or two, mostly two, not much time to talk or play for a couple weeks tho.

Dakon42

• Semi-Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2012, 12:18:47 am »
I'd go for one and three. Three would give me that building fix I love.

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2012, 01:36:58 am »
Ok, I originally voted for either 1+2+4 or 1+3, with no preference between the sets. As almost everyone likes one of those sets, I'm going to dump the other and make my vote simply 1+3.

This puts the current tallies as follows:
1: 5 votes
2: 1 vote
3: 4 votes
4: No votes

Ok, so the question now is: Does Carole have any special preference for 2, and does she want to suggest any configs that aren't one of the 4 (or have any objections to the list that she didn't get a chance to voice)? If no to both, then we're done with this, and the next step will be a thread for each config to work out the details.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 03:42:33 am by Trerro »
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"I never knew faith had to come with an instruction manual." - Source Unknown
"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

littlecrazymonster

• Ubernewbieâ„¢
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2012, 09:51:58 pm »
Hello!
Sorry for the delay but here is my vote : 1 + 3.
I don't want to have my old constructions, I would prefer to begin from the begining but I'd like to have some resources back.
Perhaps we could put Moe's Mod too it incorporates animal, it's petty good and stable (never had any problem) and if we do some RPG style in some ways the horses could be a good idea.

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2012, 10:00:34 pm »
Ok, 1+3 is now the overwhelming favorite with no objections, so I'm going to start up the threads for the details on each.

I'm a big fan of MoCreatures myself, as is Dak, so I think I can safely say at least 3 of us would want that mod, assuming it's tech-compatible. I'll mention that in the first post for that server.
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"I never knew faith had to come with an instruction manual." - Source Unknown
"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin