Register

Chaos Cluster has returned.

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: Quick warning to anyone about to start a hardcore run  (Read 4709 times)

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
Quick warning to anyone about to start a hardcore run
« on: February 06, 2012, 08:22:19 am »
Kung Fu is no longer trendy, so those 4 buffs won't fire. I doubt anyone in SC cares (as gear will work much better than those buffs), but this is a common way to run day 1 of HC.

It's not a huge issue IF you HPed Master of the Surprising Fist though. The 10 DR generally makes the init boost unnecessary, and the +10 damage is generally plenty, so it's basically just going to slow drops slightly in early zones.

On a side note, yes, being a fist master gives you 10 DR now too (only when unarmed of course). I'm not sure when that change snuck in, but the skill is a far more attractive HP choice for breezing through the low levels now.
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"I never knew faith had to come with an instruction manual." - Source Unknown
"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin