Register

Discord server is operational: https://discord.gg/tnbbFAQ

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: Been around a while...  (Read 12509 times)

noshyza

• View Profile
Been around a while...
« on: January 03, 2012, 04:07:07 pm »
Noshy here - Been with RA since KOC age 3.  I just checked and they are on Age 15!!!  Damn, that makes me feel old(er)...  After Age 4, I moved on to Fall of Empires.  That game has died.  Then it was Tribal Wars where I ended up 10th in World 12. 

Got a message from Tyred on Global Combat (Tantor and I still play it and its probably the only thing I still play) and he reminded me that I don't check in that often anymore and he is right. 

Heard his news about the new addition to the family and it made me realize that I have been around some of you so long, it was a pleasure being a "part" of your growth (moving, traveling, getting married, having kids, etc.).

We've had some fun times.  It was cool seeing all the old nicks as I wandered around the site today.  Viggo (my sabbing mentor), TBA (the sabbing executioner), Trerro (best admin in town), Iggy (wish you would have lasted longer on Tribal Wars), GPH (always up for trying out a new game), Oars (master strategist), Galeesa (our Iraqi Freedom Marine), Aamer (another KOC mentor of mine), Pilz, Bearsus, Bman21212, Cztram, Ice-master, DyCyn (loved the April Fools jokes with Trerro), St0rm_of_Posiedon, Wildchild, etc...

(shhh Zippy's watching)

Thanks for the trip down memory lane as I ring in 2012... 

I hope I was able to bring something to RA table in the many years I was here...