Register

Discord server is operational: https://discord.gg/tnbbFAQ

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: League of Legends  (Read 9850 times)

Valsidor

• View Profile
League of Legends
« on: December 25, 2011, 01:58:41 pm »
Anyone else play this? Free to play and unlock things, interesting characters and the list is always expanding. Made by some of the people who made the original DOTA for Warcraft III.

If any of ya'll do add me: Nion Del

P.S.: Referral links are annoying in threads like this, so I'm not posting it out of consideration. :P
P.P.S.: If you want it though, I'll post it later if you want to help me. :P

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
Re: League of Legends
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2011, 06:33:14 am »
I used to play, could pick it up again. I'd like to see a CC team, especially since my favorite is Anivia, who blows without a good team. :P
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"I never knew faith had to come with an instruction manual." - Source Unknown
"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Valsidor

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2011, 07:52:28 pm »
Cool, I'm usually playing Veigar, Singed, Ahri, or Fiddlesticks.

Sonya the fox

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2011, 09:04:42 pm »
"Firewind127", and I usually run around as Karthus 90% of the time.  Still want the old soraka back.  I prefer to play on the Crystal Scar where my deaths aren't quite as damaging as on the Rift.

Valsidor

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2011, 12:00:29 am »
My team always sucks on domination. No idea why....

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2012, 07:23:06 am »
I just tried Dominion... quite fun. I definitely prefer it to classic.
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"I never knew faith had to come with an instruction manual." - Source Unknown
"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Pitvrug

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2012, 08:48:10 am »
I've downloaded it, but the incessant updates just kill my limited bandwidth :(

Valsidor

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2012, 11:37:48 am »
Dominion is fun, certainly different. I just always lose there.  :P

And yeah, the game is a little update happy...

Sonya the fox

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2012, 02:40:58 pm »
Hopefully I wasn't the cause of any of those, Karthus vs Kassadin is a wipeout, as is anyone with good manueverability and adept at playing dodgeball  Nevermind the fact I once went up against Soraka down bot and got hosed before the 2 minute mark (including the minute 20 it takes to get out of base).  Quite interesting when I have to face another karthus, last one we were a dead even matching, we literally got nothing done the whole game down there.
I actually like playing not just Dominion, but the All Random stuff in the custom games.  The one for dominion involves all players being limited to the lower two towers after a random dealing on the champion selection, anywhere south of the speed shrine being fair game, even bushes unlike the random on the Rift.  Xereth is great fun on those matches as one of the biggest rules is no backing, via recall or walking back the long way, which makes him an excellent sniper for wounded enemies.

leeroy1001

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2012, 02:30:02 am »
Leeroy1001 if anyone wants to add me, I jungle, I support, I ad carry, I top lane, and I mid.
Can't do just one if you want to be successful in ranked.