Register

Discord server is operational: https://discord.gg/tnbbFAQ

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: hello!  (Read 13974 times)

Neverland

• Ubernewbieâ„¢
    • View Profile
hello!
« on: November 30, 2011, 11:35:57 pm »
Neverland my nickname, i joined CC about 2 weeks ago in drop-shock (cus some1 told me they hav cookies[im still waiting for the cookies lomaz!]) actually i play terraria (pirate) and drop, minecraft frozen my computer when i closed it, strange...
so hello everybody!

Bullseye55

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
Re: hello!
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 01:18:26 am »
actually i play terraria (pirate) and drop.

Would let you in the server, except for you pirated it.

If I ever find your username, expect Redigit to know.

Buy the game for once...
Indomitus Barracks Coordinator Leader

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
Re: hello!
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 01:57:28 am »
Welcome to CC. :)

Make sure you have a current video card driver for Minecraft, I had OpenGL lag and crash issues with it on my laptop until I found a better driver. A quick check of the Windows error logs (in admin tools in control panel) wouldn't hurt as well, as you may have some random obscure issue that you can easily Google and fix, but only if you know what the error is. If neither of those help, you may want to try the MC forums, chances are someone else has had the issue, and eventually found a solution. I thought Minecraft itself also logged errors somewhere, but it doesn't appear to. Hopefully you can see the error it's throwing before your system completely borks.

If you like Terraria, I do strongly recommend buying a real copy, as that's made by a really tiny indie company (might even be one guy) that needs all the sales they can get so they can grow.
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"I never knew faith had to come with an instruction manual." - Source Unknown
"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin