Register

Discord server is operational: https://discord.gg/tnbbFAQ

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: like to add this to my sig,for got how and cant shrink it  (Read 7014 times)

The_Black_Assalant

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
like to add this to my sig,for got how and cant shrink it
« on: October 19, 2009, 07:22:21 pm »

ROFL :P
If the pie was a lie,why did it taste so good.

in loving memory of the fallen friend's, Breakdown,Ocity,Dycyn :P and those name's lost in the destruction of the secret island destroyed by Falsa.

Currently Playing Ragnarok online 99 Trans sinx Flash-Blades,OutSellMe level 31 merchant,Lord Bo0m level 93 wizard,Agility sez what! level 31 swordsman,Icy Fingered Gank thief level 46

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
Re: like to add this to my sig,for got how and cant shrink it
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2009, 07:50:47 pm »
You put in your sig the same way you put it in a post - [.img]http://whatever.whatever/whatever.whatever[./img], without the periods in front of img.

As for shrinking it, any image editing program (even Paint) can handle that.

So:
1. Save the image to your machine.
2. Open it with an image editor (ideally something better than Paint as that tends to slightly drop image quality, but it works if it's all you have. The GIMP is a good free one if you want something better.)
3. Save the shrunk file.
4. Upload it somewhere (use webspace if you have it, Google for a free image host if you don't.)
5. Link the image in your sig.
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"I never knew faith had to come with an instruction manual." - Source Unknown
"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

The_Black_Assalant

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
Re: like to add this to my sig,for got how and cant shrink it
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2009, 12:43:04 am »
Oh yea  :D i knew at a time i had a really great banner for my sig,but lost it a time back. thanks for the refresher on what to do trerro
If the pie was a lie,why did it taste so good.

in loving memory of the fallen friend's, Breakdown,Ocity,Dycyn :P and those name's lost in the destruction of the secret island destroyed by Falsa.

Currently Playing Ragnarok online 99 Trans sinx Flash-Blades,OutSellMe level 31 merchant,Lord Bo0m level 93 wizard,Agility sez what! level 31 swordsman,Icy Fingered Gank thief level 46