Register

Discord server is operational: https://discord.gg/tnbbFAQ

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: MiniTroopers  (Read 11146 times)

KhanCipher

• Target Verified, Commencing Hostilities!
    • View Profile
MiniTroopers
« on: October 14, 2011, 11:56:56 pm »
http://32nd-iron-strike.minitroopers.com

i have no idea what to say about this game.

it's completely free, you only spend maybe 2-3 min on it in an entire day

Try it, you'll like it ;)
Quote from: AVGN
This is a Blizzard of Balls, I can't believe Humanity was capable of degrading itself so low as to produce such insulting catastrophe of ass!!

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
Re: MiniTroopers
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2011, 03:29:49 am »
Fun little 3 minute thing. I wish I had a bit more control of recruiting and advancement though, considering that battles are completely auto.
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"I never knew faith had to come with an instruction manual." - Source Unknown
"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Bullseye55

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2011, 07:53:36 pm »
I started two armies in this game.
Indomitus Barracks Coordinator Leader

KhanCipher

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2011, 02:52:26 am »
so, i'm guessing that "power of meep" is Trerro :P
This is a Blizzard of Balls, I can't believe Humanity was capable of degrading itself so low as to produce such insulting catastrophe of ass!!

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2011, 03:24:36 am »
Yep. :)
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"I never knew faith had to come with an instruction manual." - Source Unknown
"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Bullseye55

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2011, 11:39:59 pm »
Trerro, fought against your army.

How did you get a vehicle?

Too overpowered...
Indomitus Barracks Coordinator Leader

Bman21212

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2011, 02:52:49 am »
I just created an account myself.

Valsidor

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2011, 02:54:06 am »
My army is CEDA, fun little game.

KhanCipher

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2011, 02:07:05 am »
Now, after spending quite a bit of time on figuring out good skill combos, I will write a guide on how to setup troopers that can own the battlefield.

http://minitroopers.wikia.com/wiki/Skill_List

the skill list is up there, and i will be using some troopers as examples (like trerro's first trooper :P)

now to explain the 2 things you would want the most on your troopers

1. Initiative: this allows your trooper to act while the enemy sits there.
2. Critical: this essentally says the chances of the trooper inflicting a killshot (headshot, gutshot, punctured lung, shot to the heart)

now we got that out of the way, now i should explain good skill combos.

CK-Mag (sniper), hydroshock shells, and heartbreaker: this trooper would be one to fear, because he would be killing your troopers one shot each, unless you have invincible or lucky charm

Sprinter, Tuck and Roll, and any non heavy weapon: this trooper can close on the enemy, can dodge the flak, and can kill, all around a great trooper!

Heavyweight, Huge Calves, Sturdy, and a machine gun: The Walking Tank! This trooper can move at normal speed (thanks to study and huge calves), tank the flak, and dish out the same!

On Point, Frenetic, Twinoid, Sprinter, Pump Action Shotgun, Hydroshock Shells: Initiative is this trooper's game, he has enough of an advantage that he can clear one wave of troops in one go, and if you really want to put the hurt on the enemy, have Spy with it and really watch the enemy die.

On Point, Infernal Tube, Cold Blooded, Heat Sensor: This trooper will never have the 5% miss rate of the infernal tube. And on top of that, Camo, and Wife Beater are no longer any problems, the only thing that'll stop this guy, is a high HP soldier.
-------------------------------------------

Now that you know good combos, now for the Headgear. You get a choice of 2 (3 if you have the "Smart" skill beforehand) at lvl6.

Soldier: +1 hp for every lvlup. what this means, is that if you don't have any other hp enanceing skill, your trooper's hp is now 15

Scout: +1 trooper you can deploy per wave. there are vehicles that require 2+ of the deployment value to use, so getting a few of these are important if you plan on getting the "Heavy Tank"

Spy: +50 Initiative (+10 more for each level-up), and can appear in the enemy deployment wave. One of the more rare Headgear, this one gives the effect like "On Point", but this trooper can appear in the enemy forces.

Saboteur: +1 sabotage per lvlup. this one is kind of hard to explain, but it works like a chance to sabotage the enemy's weapons (like you can sabotage all of them, or get bad luck and sabotage none). Still a great helm to have.

Doctor: Immune to poison, and paralysis. And can heal a trooper for 5 and +1 hp per lvlup (also can cure poison off of other troopers). Self explanatory, but each trooper can only be healed once throughout the entire battle.

Munitions: Reloads all friendly trooper's ammo, and doubles the use of granades. something to note on this, the ammo only reloads if you beat a enemy wave, but the troopers have to load the ammo into the gun themselves.

Comms Officer: +1 comms per lvlup. the most flexible one of them all, they can snipe, assault, shock troop, heck even support. now this requires a explanation on what they can do.

1 comms required commands
Solo Mission: This gives a huge Initiative bonus to one trooper.
Commando: This is a AoE Initiative bonus, but the bonus is small.
Locked: This is done to enemy troops, any shots fired at the enemy troop auto hit them.

6 comms required commands
Support: this calls for reinforcements to any troopers not deployed (note that only 2 can be deployed at a time this way).
Retreat: all Friendly troops undeploy and redeploy with full health and ammo, also if you have enough space for more troops in the redeploy, more troops will deploy with them.

20 comms required commands
Propaganda: This is the rare use comms command, it makes a enemy troop switch sides for the rest of the battle (also note that if the trooper has weapons that were sabotaged, they won't be fixed).

And now, the worst helmet of them all...

Pilot: +25% chance of getting a vehicle per lvlup. The +25% works for getting a vehicle as a lvlup choice, and works for increasing the odds of using it in a battle. (i'm pretty sure the Heli, and the Light Tank has a 4% chance of being used in a battle, while the heavy tank is 1%, motorcycle is 25%, and fighter jet can only be used if the trooper that has it is off screen).
---------------------------------------------------