Register

Discord server is operational: https://discord.gg/tnbbFAQ

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: Advanced CocktailCrafting  (Read 6156 times)

Lomaz

• Administrator
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
Advanced CocktailCrafting
« on: September 03, 2011, 03:18:46 pm »
Hello all, just woundering if someone could explain exactlly how it would work in HC, i mean, i know it summons 3 drink items, but how would you use it for extra adventures in HC?  for example i use 1 clover in the kitchens and use those parts to make 2x foods to last me the day with sauce/pasta, so far as i can see, theres no high chance way of gaining a craft-able booze to use the summoned items with, as only a couple booze's from the top of the barrel of barrels can be used with the items to make better drinks.  Just trying to figure out how effective this skill's effect is in HC, and how reliable it is, anyone?

-Ian

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
Re: Advanced CocktailCrafting
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2011, 04:31:53 am »
I think barrel + summon is the main method. You won't always get the stat you want, but you should be able to get adventures out of it somewhat consistantly... just not the returns you're getting from food crafting.
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"I never knew faith had to come with an instruction manual." - Source Unknown
"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Lomaz

• Administrator
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2011, 03:19:26 am »
there really must be something more then that... i don't really get it, i guess i'll have to dig deeper into the wiki, only other thing i can clearly see is the tavern swalls at level 4 D:

GPH

• Purplasm
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2011, 08:05:43 am »
=||=