Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: Timers  (Read 4420 times)

Lomaz

• Administrator
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
Timers
« on: August 31, 2011, 01:16:25 am »
Has anyone else noticed that the 10 timers you can set all have diff discriptions? really quite awsome :D

Timer 1

This is a timer that you set to remind yourself of something very important.

Timer 2

This is a timer you set to remind yourself to take care of some important, serious business.

Timer 3

This is a timer that you set to remind yourself of the things you gotta do today.

Timer 4

This is a timer you set because it was less painful than tying a string around your finger.

Timer 5

This is a timer that you set to remind yourself of the good times to come. Or perhaps your impending doom, depending on the context.

Timer 6

This is a timer that you set because... Listen, we've been talking about this a lot, and... We think you might be developing a timer problem.

Timer 7

Seriously, we're only doing this because we really care about you, and we don't want to see you get hurt.

Timer 8

Honey, don't get mad. It's okay. Nobody's judging you. We all understand why you may have felt like it was a good idea to set so many timers. We're just worried about you, that's all.

Timer 9

Y'know what ? I give up. If your stupid timers are really more important to you than your friends and your family, then screw it. You can have them. I hope you have a great life together.

Timer 10

I'm taking the kids. We'll be at my mother's.

Only noticed this the other day :P