Register

Chaos Cluster has returned.

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: RewardGamer: Caution  (Read 7050 times)

Bullseye55

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
RewardGamer: Caution
« on: July 04, 2011, 12:55:00 am »
!

RewardGamer is to be avoided.

Most( Maybe all) offers on it are fake or spam. A lot of sites have these "Free" offers, avoid ALL sites with "Free" offers. Usually you'll be paying the price not in money, but in spam.

Chances are that if you do a offer, you will receive one( Possibly multiple) of the following list:

1. Spam in your inbox( Unfortunately, in the first couple of days, you will have to unsubscribe to HUNDREDS of spam E-Mails.

2. Spam delivered in the form of text-messages.( These can be annoying, because most do not let you unsubscribe.)

3. Your private information:

Phone Number
Text Address
E-Mail Address
Social Security Number
Work Phone Number
Home Address
And Many, Many others!

These WILL ALL be sold around the world, this is why you get the spam in everything.

NOTE: If a site does not have a " We will not sell your information to any third-party without your consent" AVOID THE SITE OR COMPANY ENTIRELY!

This is from mine, and others' experience.

Bullseye55
Indomitus Barracks Coordinator Leader

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
Re: RewardGamer: Caution
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2011, 01:06:02 am »
This is true of basically any similar service.

The safe offers to use are the ones that require you to buy something from a company you know and were going to buy stuff from anyway. Basically, you're splitting the commission on the sale with the site.
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"I never knew faith had to come with an instruction manual." - Source Unknown
"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Sonya the fox

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • View Profile
Re: RewardGamer: Caution
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2012, 11:12:45 am »
If RewardGamer has a thing for Netflix and you don't already have an account, you may find it rewarding to take up Netflix on the free trial, possibly even pay a month after before cancelling to ensure 'you had interest in the offer and was not just taking advantage of them', and reap massive value.  When I played Mabinogi I pulled like $10 worth of Nexon cash in by getting my trial through them instead of straight from netflix itself.  It is safe, 'free', and you get to watch stuff while your 1speed army spends forever getting into position.