Register

Chaos Cluster has returned.

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: Dropshock  (Read 5010 times)

Bullseye55

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
Dropshock
« on: June 21, 2011, 06:44:03 pm »
Trerro, can you reply to me on this?

Question: I am staying below level 30, if I can.

What abilities and merits do I need to be successful below level 30?

I already have BP, because it would have the most use to me, being this "Low" in level.

I have almost the entire branch of mining, exept a few abbilities and mega mining.
Indomitus Barracks Coordinator Leader

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
Re: Dropshock
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011, 09:34:59 pm »
If you're big on mining, I strongly recommend getting a base rather than vehicle mining. Vehicular mining burns a ton of level points for a much lower profit, and especially if you're staying at 30ish, you don't have the LP to spare. A base, on the other hand, just requires Transport Ore (free) and Union Treasurer (4 or 6 total, I forget).

I wrote a skill guide in general in the TW section, but since you're specifically aiming for Esk, I'd suggest some of the following:
-Barriers
-EA/WM
-Everything that alters move speed
-+Shield Commands
-HW and PD
-Ammo Drop
-Aimed Shot
-The gunner tree
-Shield Master
-Lightning Reflexes

You can't actually fit all of that into a level 30 build, so you'll have to pick and choose what's most important to you.

Moving this thread to the DS forum, as it's purely about DS.
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"I never knew faith had to come with an instruction manual." - Source Unknown
"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin