Register

Discord server is operational: https://discord.gg/tnbbFAQ

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: A few of us are playing / playing again  (Read 5883 times)

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
A few of us are playing / playing again
« on: March 02, 2011, 07:01:47 pm »
I've started to play again, and few people from our TW fac are joining as well.
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"I never knew faith had to come with an instruction manual." - Source Unknown
"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Lomaz

• Administrator
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
Re: A few of us are playing / playing again
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 09:19:11 pm »
Figured it's about time i start going on there again, less confusing then i remember, and makes my day more funny/suck less :P

Tyred

• Member++
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2011, 12:11:27 am »
Lomaz, I think it is funny that you think it is easier. The game has become so complex (in my mind) that I have all but given up playing it.

I have been struggling to get the LVL 30 trophy for this class and I've been basementing in my spare time. I also find time to pick up each of the new ITOMs if they so interest me. I am beginning to like the aspects of this new one already.

Anyway, enjoy your time there and drop me a line if you need anything. I may or may not get back to you in a timely fashion.

Tyred
Back on the old RA, I was the resident counting fanatic, literature snob, Tetris champion, moderator of forums I never used and games I rarely played, Hexxagon champion, stupidest smart person, and incompetent admin. I hope my legacy here will be just as meaningful... or not.

Member as of June 20th, 2004 (yeah, I've been lurking around here for FOURTEEN years...)

"Both human stupidity and the universe are infinite, although I am not sure about the latter." Albert Einstein
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." Arthur C. Clarke
"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn." The shortest story ever written, attributed to Ernest Hemingway, but likely anonymous

Skeeter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2011, 07:23:10 am »
I love this game.  I don't know how to begin describing the joy it brings me.  So, I won't.

I can't find anything negative to say about it.  So, I won't.

There's nothing left for me to say.  So, I won't.

P.S.  I should not be so redundant.  So, I won't in the future. :P