Register

Chaos Cluster has returned.

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: log in error's  (Read 7456 times)

The_Black_Assalant

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« on: October 13, 2009, 07:48:28 pm »
from the main page when i click log in it simply seem's to refresh the page,and not log me in

on the log in page i click the never log me out,but when i close out and return i have to relog into the fourms. or is it coded that way?
If the pie was a lie,why did it taste so good.

in loving memory of the fallen friend's, Breakdown,Ocity,Dycyn :P and those name's lost in the destruction of the secret island destroyed by Falsa.

Currently Playing Ragnarok online 99 Trans sinx Flash-Blades,OutSellMe level 31 merchant,Lord Bo0m level 93 wizard,Agility sez what! level 31 swordsman,Icy Fingered Gank thief level 46

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
Re: log in error's
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2009, 10:33:18 pm »
There's actually 2 logins, your forum one, and your RA one.
If you're getting the login prompt on the menubar, but NOT the forums, then it's actually working fine. (RA accounts currently have no longterm option, I'm going to fix this on next release.)
If it IS actually logging you out of the forums, then you likely have cookies turned off, or you didn't use the same browser.

If none of these are the case, let me know... but it's been holding my forum login fine.
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"I never knew faith had to come with an instruction manual." - Source Unknown
"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

The_Black_Assalant

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
Re: log in error's
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2009, 02:01:18 am »
ok,so there are 2 seprate log in's and the stay logged in is not active yet. got it

edit: ok it seemed to keep my login statues from yesterday night to this moring  ;D
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 01:14:24 pm by The_Black_Assalant »
If the pie was a lie,why did it taste so good.

in loving memory of the fallen friend's, Breakdown,Ocity,Dycyn :P and those name's lost in the destruction of the secret island destroyed by Falsa.

Currently Playing Ragnarok online 99 Trans sinx Flash-Blades,OutSellMe level 31 merchant,Lord Bo0m level 93 wizard,Agility sez what! level 31 swordsman,Icy Fingered Gank thief level 46