Register

Discord server is operational: https://discord.gg/tnbbFAQ

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: Unfortunately, we've had to switch to admin approval for new accounts  (Read 8299 times)

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
120 seperate spam accounts were registered, and all of them get by both the CAPTCHA and the random questions, which means someone in a sweatshop is being paid to completely bury forums in spam. We have switched to requiring admin approval for new accounts, as this is the only way to stop this.

Everyone is still welcome to join, everyone is still welcome to recruit anyone they'd like, no questions asked. The admin approval is purely to stop us from getting crapped on my mountains of spam.

If you see any spam accounts we missed, please either post them here or click report so we can nuke them from orbit.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 04:17:41 am by Trerro »
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"I never knew faith had to come with an instruction manual." - Source Unknown
"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin