Register

Discord server is operational: https://discord.gg/tnbbFAQ

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: Guild Revival?  (Read 11369 times)

ZeroTigress

• Member++
    • View Profile
    • Ragnarök Wiki
Guild Revival?
« on: September 26, 2014, 10:21:21 pm »
We've gotten a lot of new updates to iRO and the 160 level-cap is incoming for our server. That said, is anyone coming back to try out the new Glast Heim instance or the Heroes Trail instances?

I'm kind of hesitant to recruit people since I lack the ability to give them guild titles. Also, Mwrip has been MIA from xFire for a while now. Anyone know what happened to him? :3
Wandering around in iRO with no one to play with? Join the iRO Community RaidCall!

ZeroTigress

• Member++
    • View Profile
    • Ragnarök Wiki
Re: Guild Revival?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2014, 09:11:04 pm »
http://forums.warpportal.com/index.php?/topic/163149-renewal-question-to-renewal-players/

What do you guys think? Should we move to Classic since Renewal's not that great?
Wandering around in iRO with no one to play with? Join the iRO Community RaidCall!

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2014, 05:37:15 am »
Hmm, does Classic actually get events and such, or is it pretty much just a frozen 13.whateverthepatchbeforeRenewalwas server?
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"I never knew faith had to come with an instruction manual." - Source Unknown
"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

ZeroTigress

• Member++
    • View Profile
    • Ragnarök Wiki
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2014, 06:10:14 am »
In terms of official content, it's planned to stop right before Renewal (which is Episode 13, I think?). But the iRO team has full control over its content so there will be events and custom stuff to keep players interested.

I wouldn't mind trying out Classic if you and the others want to start up the guild on Classic. :3 I'd stay on Renewal otherwise.

ZeroTigress

• Member++
    • View Profile
    • Ragnarök Wiki
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2014, 08:09:47 am »
Just came up with an idea for our guild in Renewal.

I was thinking we could WoE, but due to how the WoE situation is right now, approaching it the traditional way wouldn't be feasible for the Order.

Therefore, I propose we do WoE differently.

For our guild, a headhunter leaderboard would be set up. Only those of us in the guild are to know its purpose, NO ONE ELSE. What the leaderboard would do is award points to guildmembers that manage to kill a guildleaders and/or guild officers in WoE. It wouldn't really be WoEing, but it would make WoE a little interesting if we aim to just take out leaders.

That is, if we start up another recruitment thread.